Bobhaz
Jun Member 2021

Bobhaz

Posts: 55,618 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Frogs Go Moo said :
Bobhaz said :
lol :K

You know I couldn't live without you. <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If someone asks me: "What does the fox say??" one more time, I'm gonna transform into a flying bullfrog and give them a leap of death.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SHOW ME THAT by posting more ;p lol

29-Jan-2014 06:32:24

Frogs Go Moo

Frogs Go Moo

Posts: 2,417 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bobhaz said :
Frogs Go Moo said :
Bobhaz said :
lol :K

You know I couldn't live without you. <3

If someone asks me: "What does the fox say??" one more time, I'm gonna transform into a flying bullfrog and give them a leap of death.
SHOW ME THAT by posting more ;p lol

I was muted for 5 days! :@

29-Jan-2014 06:37:10

Frogs Go Moo

Frogs Go Moo

I get muted all the time lol. But it's usually only 1 or 2 day mutes. Never had a 5 day. :O

29-Jan-2014 07:11:38

Frogs Go Moo

Frogs Go Moo

Not my fault people can't handle my type of fun. -.-

29-Jan-2014 07:25:49

Frogs Go Moo

Frogs Go Moo

Ghastly said :
i think he talks to much at lrc that's why he gets muted :P

Hey now.. Don't be hatin.. You know I bring the fun :P

29-Jan-2014 07:45:03

Quick find code: 261-262-450-65269856 Back to Top