~ JAGEX BE HAITIN AUSTRALIANS.

~ Gotta shrink ya signature to under 4 lines BRO #FORUM MOD ~ Cool story bro

~ I dont have a signature, because there is No artwork on the forums. #L0L

­­

14-Oct-2014 06:19:27

You Pick It

You Pick It

Posts: 8,320 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What are your thoughts on the upcoming updates for OSRS?

I would be lying if I said I wasn't a bit jealous of what you all are getting, but do you like the direction of where that version of runescape is heading? i.e. further and further away from 07 rs

14-Oct-2014 06:21:54

Emergency

Emergency

Posts: 6,013 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You Pick It said :
What are your thoughts on the upcoming updates for OSRS?

I would be lying if I said I wasn't a bit jealous of what you all are getting, but do you like the direction of where that version of runescape is heading? i.e. further and further away from 07 rs

Well they do gotta update, or else games becomes boring.
But I do understand what you mean xD
Just remember, I know how to do
CPR.
So just call if you need me.
;)

14-Oct-2014 06:23:25

Oboi
Dec Member 2004

Oboi

Posts: 9,663 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
that mass raid dungeon thing seems cool and for corp beast i rly dont care and idk what else there doing ;c

­­

~ Just Say YAY To The UNBanning of Dark Kuriboh!! says 95% of HLF

~ I Am fat, dont hate. ~
http://puu.sh/bYlYF.jpg
~ JAGEX BE HAITIN AUSTRALIANS.

~ Gotta shrink ya signature to under 4 lines BRO #FORUM MOD ~ Cool story bro

~ I dont have a signature, because there is No artwork on the forums. #L0L

­­

14-Oct-2014 06:23:55

You Pick It

You Pick It

Posts: 8,320 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mounds, a new continent and the raids are what I have been hearing people talk about so far

I know there is more, but I don't pay as much attention as I should to the dev blogs for that game

I just wondered how the people who initially played OSRS for the nostalgia factor are coping with all of the changes going on in that game.

14-Oct-2014 06:29:16

James
Nov Member 2021

James

Posts: 7,969 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Emergency said :
James said :
My bank is all on OSRS :P .  And I don't want to bug friends to borrow gear for fights.  Rather just not do em :P .

Y u no x-fer some then :p

At the moment I'm not even playing either game really so doesn't make much sense to x-fer lol.  And I'm worried about finding some trustworthy.  I had a good friend that wanted RS3 when I swapped my RS3 for osrs back in the day :P .

I haven't given a real effort in about four months Oboi :p .  I was around rank 40 and now I'm not even top 100, but I probably only gained a few levels in those four months.

I love Corp and am glad to see that back even though it won't be dropping the Divine, at least not at the moment (might be re-polled with re-worked stats in the future).  I'm not a big pker so the bounty hunter update isn't really my thing, but I'm glad the pk community is enjoying it.

As long as they don't start devaluing exp I don't mind them going away further from 07 rs.

I'm excited for the new continent and think Dan will do a great job on it.  I'm still trying to get Ash to poll removing seeds from pot plants in osrs since I bought like 52 extra calquats and put them in pots lol.

14-Oct-2014 06:29:38

Quick find code: 261-262-450-65269856 Back to Top