Forums

HLF Off Topic Chat Lounge V3 Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 261-262-450-65269856

James
Nov Member 2021

James

Posts: 7,969 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Brb making a keyboard and then advertising it as "an indestructible keyboard that will fulfill all your button mashing needs for you LoL players".

When the button mashing is getting intense a voice will speak from the speakers on the keyboard and be like "Ow!" "That hurts!".  Will make it so you can change the voice of the person (like an Aussie guy/girl, British guy/girl, American guy/girl etc).

Fun fact, I set my GPS on my phone to talk like an Aussie guy and I couldn't understand his directions.

04-Oct-2014 23:42:12

Gleam

Gleam

Posts: 5,386 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
James said :
Brb making a keyboard and then advertising it as "an indestructible keyboard that will fulfill all your button mashing needs for you LoL players".

When the button mashing is getting intense a voice will speak from the speakers on the keyboard and be like "Ow!" "That hurts!".  Will make it so you can change the voice of the person (like an Aussie guy/girl, British guy/girl, American guy/girl etc).

Fun fact, I set my GPS on my phone to talk like an Aussie guy and I couldn't understand his directions.

10/10 would buy
I hate rs

04-Oct-2014 23:50:57

Quick find code: 261-262-450-65269856 Back to Top