Gleam said :
Agumon said :
GET YOUR OWN SICK BUDDY

I am your sick buddy? c:

-Shares blanket-

:3

Roleplay alert..!

.... :O Am not!

If, hypothetically, I were to roleplay we would be on w42 and it would have gone something like this..

Action: *wraps gnome scarf around Gleam*
Dialogue: "I don't want you to get sicker, I wouldn't be able to study for my coming exams if I knew you were bedridden."
Narrator: -As he finished wrapping the scarf around her neck, Gleam knew that she had found the one. The person she wanted to spend all her future sick days with.-
soon™

19-Sep-2014 22:22:50

Emergency

Emergency

Posts: 6,013 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Agumon said :
Gleam said :
Agumon said :
Gleam said :
Agumon said :
GET YOUR OWN SICK BUDDY

I am your sick buddy? c:

-Shares blanket-

Roleplay alert..!

If, hypothetically, I were to roleplay we would be on w42 and it would have gone something like this..

Dialogue: "I don't want you to get sicker, I wouldn't be able to study for my coming exams if I knew you were bedridden."
Narrator: -As he finished wrapping the scarf around her neck, Gleam knew that she had found the one. The person she wanted to spend all her future sick days with.-

Thats beautiful roleplay. :O
Just remember, I know how to do
CPR.
So just call if you need me.
;)

19-Sep-2014 22:28:39

Gleam

Gleam

Posts: 5,386 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Agumon said :
Gleam said :
Agumon said :
Gleam said :
Agumon said :
GET YOUR OWN SICK BUDDY

I am your sick buddy? c:

-Shares blanket-

Roleplay alert..!

awww<3
I hate rs

19-Sep-2014 22:33:47

Korryn

Korryn

Posts: 14,635 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Narrator : quickly she found herself recovering from her quick state though, and without hesitation she left Finif for greener grass. As she left she said the following words to the poor guy.
Dialogue : Later sucka :D :D

19-Sep-2014 22:34:51

Gleam

Gleam

Posts: 5,386 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Korryn said :
Narrator : quickly she found herself recovering from her quick state though, and without hesitation she left Finif for greener grass. As she left she said the following words to the poor guy.

LOL
I hate rs

19-Sep-2014 22:35:44

pfp
Nov Member 2020

pfp

Posts: 3,634 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Korryn said :
ggwp
Sleepy

19-Sep-2014 22:36:21

Quick find code: 261-262-450-65269856 Back to Top