Forums

Custom Trimmed Masterwork

Quick find code: 259-260-963-66194742

Chuck Hsu2
May Member 2006

Chuck Hsu2

Posts: 162 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm a skiller so forgive me for this question. My understanding is that masterwork armour will 1)degrade and 2)run out of charges.

I was told that if you have custom trimmed masterwork armour though and augment it and use it in elite dungeons, for slayer tasks, and reaper, that you don't have to worry about it degrading or losing charges. I was also told by someone who has it that if you already have an augmented item like a nox scythe, then it will not use any more divine charges than you are already using for the scythe.

So if you have CTM and augment it and use it in the right places, you don't have to worry about recharging or repairing it or even getting extra charges.

How much of all that is true. Thanks in advance for any help.

22-Dec-2020 13:27:16

Loki
Sep Member 2011

Loki

Posts: 65,226 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yes, Custom Fit Trimmed Masterwork does
not
degrade on Reaper tasks, Slayer tasks or in Elite Dungeons, however it does
still
use invention charges.

As for this part....
Chuck Hsu2 said :
I was also told by someone who has it that if you already have an augmented item like a nox scythe, then it will not use any more divine charges than you are already using for the scythe.
I do not understand this at all? I'm fairly sure that the masterwork also uses up charges...
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.

23-Dec-2020 18:55:28

Quick find code: 259-260-963-66194742 Back to Top