Forums

wildy flash insiders

Quick find code: 259-260-928-66264575

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

Posts: 7,222 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
so I have already seen people teleport to flash mob from imp, and calling bullshit on that. they already did all the events? man. thats screaming inside info.

I missed kbd and hellhounds so far. no idea wtf. went to likely spots they shoulda been, and nnnnnnope. ran half of wildy in circles.

this should have been the best way to get new people into rs. like hop over wall and come see hi levels working together for chance to get neat fun thing... and...

btw...
CLAWDIA
at summer beach party is awesome and 10x better than this wildy flash mob thing so far.

instead its just constant ass of loud mouth overlay happy irons and people who apparently had inside info head start

needs work jagex. this really needs some work.
I have quit rsof because moderator found comments about darklight bonus damage on demons "off topic" for wildy flash mobs full of demons

17-Oct-2022 19:38:19

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

Posts: 7,222 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
btw popping open the minigame menu with the wildy flash mob favourited closes your client if you're looking there... like after looking at map for moving demon head when demon mob (the corrupting etc) appear.

and when sign back in its not left on the favourites submenu, and have to renavigate there.
I have quit rsof because moderator found comments about darklight bonus damage on demons "off topic" for wildy flash mobs full of demons

17-Oct-2022 19:45:00

Quick find code: 259-260-928-66264575 Back to Top