500 players have 5.4b xp

Quick find code: 259-260-92-66081327

Invention
Mar Member 2008

Invention

Posts: 573 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
CaptKoloth said :
Invention said :
so ur saying that in 18 years or so of playing 500 people have maxed exp in it? ur telling me that with the release of me adding to the total exp couple years ago now that only a small town high school amount of people around the world have made it to the most exp u are allowed to have in game? you sir or madam are sitting or standing at ur device right now typing to the forums in which almost no mod comes around to and telling me that double 250, four times the amount of players that have to take on 1 on the show 100vs1 + the level cap of slayer - 20 have said hey look at that i am done getting exp that will show on high scores of runescape? well i will be a hairy primeapes family member i am just shocked and think that is just a n insane amount of players with that achievement........

This post gets a +1 It really is not like the ability to sit and grind out exp or buy exp is any real accomplishment.

see i was commenting on that 500 isnt alot tbh seeing as its been out a long time. and accomplishment should be more slef fulfilling rather community driven. which sadly isnt how it works for games such as this. for me i feel good when i do something or complete something on here idc wat tohers think. sure it can be said grinding stuff isnt ahrd whih it isnt persay but just takes time. so many factors go into that though. work school etc for me im disabled so i have a ton of time to play so things get done quicker. regardless its interesting to see peoples thoughts on how many have maxd xp and such
Co-Owner of Stormguard...the bird is the word.

09-Feb-2019 07:45:17

Matt258
Aug Member 2008

Matt258

Posts: 669 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Cyanid said :
Jagex needs to make castle wars a skill and make 200m require 100k games

¸¬°™°¬¸
With
¸¬°™°¬¸
Closed Eyes
¸¬°™°¬¸
I §ee
¸¬°™°¬¸
’¸·ˆ·¸
¶¶
`»—«’
¶right¶
`•
†hrøugh
•’
¶¥øu¶
`»—«’
¶¶
¸·ˆ·¸‘

‘•»¸¸«¤°˜¯‘•¸
¶¶¶¶¶
`
¤•¤
¶¶¶¶¶
¸•’¯˜°¤»¸¸«•’

°¬_¸–’
’¸¤·¤¸‘
‘–¸_¬°

Support as long as noone afk! Have to FIGHT! Saradomin btw :)

OT: I'm going for 200M All Skills!

Edit: Same here 0 Keys ^
Going for 200M All Skills QFC: 48-49-837-63099395
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

19-Mar-2019 18:58:01 - Last edited on 19-Mar-2019 18:59:33 by Matt258

Quick find code: 259-260-92-66081327 Back to Top