Forums

the suck of sandy

Quick find code: 259-260-917-66107352

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

Posts: 7,222 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have actually done all of it, and I bug reported my unique issue, but for some reason I didnt get to keep the unlock of ishhara which I did get from a corrupt egg that was near bugs I was popping at the sophanem slayer door way way way back when.

I have done a little hopping, and more important than reporting that I am not finding the corrupted egg again is that there are a whole bunch of people hopping around too. Its apparently a pain in the ass for everyone.

I think the fix is to
add corrupted egg to the drop table for corrupted scorpions
. Random spawn on ground stuff sucks. Have it drop like cockatrice egg too so that its like... also good for disassembly to simple parts or alchs for 5k or something with choice of investigate for pet if you dont have or something.

I wish I knew exactly why I dont still have it. I did have it before.
I have quit rsof because moderator found comments about darklight bonus damage on demons "off topic" for wildy flash mobs full of demons

24-Jun-2019 19:28:52

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

hey I think this screen cap is evidence.
I asked someone else and they said they -do- see a greyed out entry for ishhara above squeck, and I do not.

My best recollection is that when the dungeon was new, and before magister was out, when I was grinding the crap out of monsters to upgrade my slay helm, etc, I chanced upon a beetle swarm to step on, and I mistakenly thought the corrupt egg near them came from them, investigated it, and I remembered because I was like "hey wow a cool green scorpion to display in my desert themed house" and later when I went to enable it... it was awol.

I have quit rsof because moderator found comments about darklight bonus damage on demons "off topic" for wildy flash mobs full of demons

26-Jun-2019 16:18:32

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

if somebody else who has the same problem also uses reddit maybe screen cap your own and try to get 200 upvotes? thats what the cue to fix seems to rely on these days.

26-Jun-2019 16:20:22

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

yes and no. join the fc and they say to join their discord.

FUCK DISCORD

hell fucking no I am not getting swamped with weebs and bear cubs and mumbley stoner fuckheads who hack every single paid player with a channel. fuck discord. hell no.

26-Jun-2019 21:37:33

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

but I am glad you point out that any one person trying to do this shit has to compete with hundreds of people in a chat. that was clearly intended.

26-Jun-2019 21:39:31

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

I did get the corrupted egg, again (cause I maintain that I already had it), and I'm not happy about how.

I camped the fc for hours right on top of one of the spawn points, and hopped when there was a call, and after unlocking sandy title by pickup of egg saw like 4 more people hop who do NOT get it.

T H A T S U C K S

Honestly my apologies to everyone. It should be a not pickup spawn, so that examining the egg gives it to anyone who comes by.

26-Jun-2019 23:27:07 - Last edited on 26-Jun-2019 23:31:43 by J R Kerr

Mares
Apr Member 2013

Mares

Posts: 193 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Been out for years, I got it very easily without camping for it.

First come, First served!

Egg is only visible until the 1st person gets it, then it's gone and have to wait for the next spawn
Proudly #2 Armadyl World Event 2 & Top 10 Sara World Event 1
Seasonal HiScore Winner & Rank #2 Runecrafting Summer HiScore 2016
Let's do everything with style! ;)

27-Jun-2019 23:58:57

Quick find code: 259-260-917-66107352 Back to Top