Forums

also be proud

Quick find code: 259-260-894-66200542

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

Posts: 7,222 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
also be proud

I put gas in my truck today for maybe the first time in a year, and it occured to me that y'all should negotiate a particular reading of our feedback in such a way as to feel proud of something you have been doing.

yes its a nasty lump to be griefed for a full inventory of empty vials when I'm grinding for ellie clearly using the most humble no risk equipped items reducing myself to far slower kills per hour than I would do for anything else in the game... but its clear to me now that my griefers are all vile tinkers who throw bags of unwanted kittens or ugly puppies from dog farms over bridges, and theyre likely beyond hellbound perhaps even trying to raise hell into our sphere.

but you, jagex, have drawn those filthy juggalo indoors. theyre NOT errant to a gathering for plague spread which would obviously be the next most likely thing any of them would do.

so... congrats. well done. clearly many lives were saved.

I got ellie, and the reddit spam outrage about rare coins... I mean... they seem to be really mad in the same way they would have been if covid hadnt put us all inside for a year, right? its like they forgot there are mitigating circumstances, and an abundance of reasons for a memo to have failed circulation (not that we missed it), and thats worth some real pride. the game is deep enough that we forgot about the plague.
I have quit rsof because moderator found comments about darklight bonus damage on demons "off topic" for wildy flash mobs full of demons

28-Jan-2021 15:15:40

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

Posts: 7,222 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
see? its not brevity. its evidence of the instant willingness to make oneself a meme.
https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/wat

they want to be shut in. theyve developed a taste for licked window. so cool on the tongue.
I have quit rsof because moderator found comments about darklight bonus damage on demons "off topic" for wildy flash mobs full of demons

31-Jan-2021 04:03:34

Quick find code: 259-260-894-66200542 Back to Top