Forums

Statistics

Quick find code: 259-260-866-65983811

Posts: 5,208 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey guys! :)

I was wondering if there are any statistics on how many Trimmed, Comp, Master, Quest Cape are out there.
Also was wondering where I can find old seasonal hiscores and what the stats are on those titles.

Ofc I tried a thorough metacrawl of the www. Found a couple of links leading back to the forum and eaten by chewy. Fansites delivered data from ~2016. So outdated.

Thanks! ^_^
`·¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸`·¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸
2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™
¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸·´¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸·´

26-Jan-2018 17:11:11

UtaChao

UtaChao

Posts: 1,702 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Considering there is already a thread about trim hs being outdated, I'd say that we're unlikely to be able to know the full detail about it. Jagex could release that info, but chances are, if they already have your and now my interweb trawl would have brought something up. My last stop was wiki which was a catch-all and nothing.

I assume this is a casual 'wondering' not a euphemism for 'my life depends on the result'.

So I assume you're out of luck on this one. An interesting ponder, especially due to there being accounts of all three which will own it but no longer own it, so the question arises:
who has the cape and who can wear the cape.

If you do indeed find out, I myself, during some of my more community lucid moments, would also be interested in the result.

Peace.
Ironman: Autark

28-Jan-2018 00:15:01

Quick find code: 259-260-866-65983811 Back to Top