Forums

Wont be buying premier heres y

Quick find code: 259-260-846-66069479

Ohrty
Sep Member 2011

Ohrty

Posts: 648 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rs3 mobile was promised for a IOs beta literally OVER 1 YEAR AGO.

I feel lied to, abused, and taken advantage of.

I bought myself 3 or 4 extra months on top of the premier last time, so come April, when I’m out in the highway again for work and I can not play. I’m hanging up the hat for good. I’m not playing as much as I used to, I’ve recently total maxed, it’s been difficult to quit, but if I can’t play on my downtime then what’s the point?

Sure, I’m only paying $6/mo but I haven’t even played more than a few months this year, and sometimes it was strictly daily’s at best. Also Xbox and such cost the same. Fortnight is free.
Sorry, not sorry, I’m not paying blizzard entertainment pricing for a less than equilivant game engine.

I thought jagex learned it’s leason after 07, and again in ‘12 but I guess not. I won’t be tricked into premier again, especially after caping.

14 years, 13 of them membership. It’s been a good run. Hopefully it’s not cut short.

3 months. That’s it. I’m fed up. If we the people can’t play, then bye for good. It’s not worth the money or stress. I’ll happily buy another 12 or more months after a IOS beta release, assuming it does. But the pace it’s at, thats probably not going to make it in time.
My account was made in Feb of '05

21-Dec-2018 01:21:41 - Last edited on 21-Dec-2018 01:34:29 by Ohrty

Barnabis
Oct Member 2015

Barnabis

Posts: 3,772 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ohrty,

Best of luck out there. I'm personally having buyer's remorse over getting the 2019 Gold Premere package for another 12 months. Jagex really doesn't care about their RS3 customers. In the off chance they pull their head out of their arse with things, they probably will offer 6-months VIP again in June or July like they did this year.

I really do wish you the best. No idea if RS3 will make it past 2019... it will be on fumes (population wise) if we do at this rate. Maybe 2020 will be our RS3 server shut-down party.

Marry Christmas, Happy New Year! I hope you get to eat lots and lots of great food! You're truly doing the right thing by sitting it out for a bit.
Jagex 2019 New Year Resolution... MTX our customers until RS3 SERVER SHUTDOWN PARTY!
The RS3 Community is treated like :@ RUBBISH :@ due to constant TH promotions.

Don't buy keys on Treasure Hunter, if you do Jagex will only make more TH promotions :(

21-Dec-2018 03:18:52 - Last edited on 21-Dec-2018 03:21:52 by Barnabis

qhi
Feb Member 2016

qhi

Posts: 1,657 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You can't please everyone.
Personally I like the direction the game is going at. And premium members? It's cheaper than norma 1 year membership for most people.

Comparing RS and blizzard games (like wow) is a bit unfair tbh, and pretty pointless. Both games are unique in their own ways (I play all blizz games - high end mythic raider on wow, paragon 1.5k+on D3, silver star (500) on OW (haven't done season yet). And level 100 on fortnite with battlepass tier 46* current s7.
this proves nothing, but I am a student and have a lot of free time - sue me
I

But still, I love RS the most, and probably always will. I doubt the game will end in 2020, or beyond. Watch it continue on.
Hey dere minna-san (everybody)
!
Happy
(
insert prefix here
)day
!
From your friend,
Qhi

21-Dec-2018 06:51:15 - Last edited on 21-Dec-2018 06:54:02 by qhi

Loki
Sep Member 2011

Loki

Posts: 65,226 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I feel the same to be honest, and I'm not even sure about renewing my membership this year. I 100% will not be renewing another year on my alt...

I've bought Gold Premier on both my accounts for the past 7 or so years (whenever the first one ever got released), and for the past 2 years I've hardly done anything in-game on either account... just too many updates they announce, and then announce as being scrapped (eg: minigame hub)... really demotivating to keep supporting the game when all the updates are catered to skillers/pvmers and I have not a single interest in that.
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.

21-Dec-2018 09:24:12

Vaseth
Dec Member 2023

Vaseth

Posts: 11,958 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
gp is utterly worthless if u dont have members, and u can buy members with gp?

seems like a no brainer to me

as such i may as well buy members with gp until i have no more gp, regardless of how much or how little i play

i worked out that if u raid and reaper every day/2 days its like 800m per year without boss drops, just hydrix from reaper tasks and codex from tecci, which is twice what prem membs costs...

25-Dec-2018 02:39:35

C0re
Dec Member 2019

C0re

Posts: 3,733 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
not renewing on this but only because i have bought on ironman account and i cba to play both. feeling ill regret it later in the year but eh i should max iron within a yr so i might get again next year.

27-Dec-2018 13:01:58

Chee
Jul Member 2016

Chee

Posts: 1,946 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bunny Mother said :
also giving up premier now first time since release of it...because 2018 showed very well where rs3 is going to.

me too
@Chee__RS
Maxed
Ironwoman
Completionist
Q
ue
st Mas
te
r

Max: 28 Jan 2018 | MQC: 9 Aug 2019 | Comp: 18 Oct 2019

27-Dec-2018 18:47:57