Forums

Kags' HLF POP Encyclopedia V5

Quick find code: 259-260-720-65832736

Coduron

Coduron

Posts: 6,930 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Kags. I'm at 4644 port score, just missing the last clues from exile & memory.

I have 3 jade statues and one map table for totems. However, every time the exile or memory clue voyage pops up (once every month maybe...) and I check the map table for guidance on which island to pick, it just tells me there's nothing to see & to come back tomorrow.

This has happened about 3 times now, so of course i fail the clue voyage every time. Any idea why my map table isn't helping me?

05-Mar-2019 23:31:01 - Last edited on 05-Mar-2019 23:34:27 by Coduron

Kags
Nov Member 2017

Kags

Posts: 20,295 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Coduron said :
Hey Kags. I'm at 4644 port score, just missing the last clues from exile & memory.

I have 3 jade statues and one map table for totems. However, every time the exile or memory clue voyage pops up (once every month maybe...) and I check the map table for guidance on which island to pick, it just tells me there's nothing to see & to come back tomorrow.

This has happened about 3 times now, so of course i fail the clue voyage every time. Any idea why my map table isn't helping me?

Build 4 Map Tables so you are guaranteed infinite clues. Also increases chance of clue voyages by 10%.

~Portmaster Kags
Kags Player Owned Ports (POP) Encyclopedia V6
HLF V5

06-Mar-2019 13:56:47

Kags
Nov Member 2017

Kags

UPDATED :D

===== Section 8: Completionist Cape Tips =====
=== Completionist Cape Requirements ===
- Collect scroll for Reefwalker's Cape.
- Complete 1 of 4 trio storylines (Quin, Hyu-Ji, Eastern Curiosities, or Guardians of the World). Trim Comp and MQC is all 4 trio storylines.
See Section 32: Requirements & Rewards 2: Trio Storylines for details.

=== Tips ===
1. Send out adventurers that you do NOT need on voyages. Do NOT check their voyages, leave them their forever until you get your trio voyage. This works even better if you send out duo adventurers you do NOT need.
2. Build 1 icon of each of the 3 adventurers that you do need.
3. Build Ostentatious Bar in the Shield region (Luxurious Bar in Pincers region).
4. Do every random event (Barmaid, Seasinger Umi, Marketeer) you get for chance at adventurer reroll. You may get a max of 1 random event per Runescape "day".
See Section 16: Random Events 1: Introduction for details.

5. Do Motherlode Maw (Dragonkin) daily for chance at Player-Owned-Ports enhancers.
6. Buy Ports enhancers from Elite Dungeon Reward Shop for 50K Dungeoneering tokens each (46.5K wearing Warped Dg outfit). Farming Elite Dungeon 1: Temple of Aminishi with a trio is up to 300K tokens/hr during spotlight.
7. Exchange 10 Crystal Motherlode shards daily with Wythien for chance at Ports enhancers.
8. Exchange unfocused reward enhancers with Wythien for Ports enhancers.

The highest chance of getting trio voyage at reset/adventurer reroll can be achieved with 7 adventurers stuck on ships (3 duo voyages and 1 single voyage). In this case, the chance of trio is (6/8)*(4/6) = 24/48 = 1/2 (50% chance of trio voyage at reset).
See Section 36: Adventurer Icon Mechanics for details.

The final (3rd) trio story voyage for Guardians of the World (Exile/Memory/Tengu) requires 6,000,000 distance and the island Exile's Point (Kharidian Exile crew unlocked).

~Portmaster Kags :D
HLF V5

06-Mar-2019 14:07:07

Lapua 338
Nov Member 2023

Lapua 338

Posts: 2,167 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So while grinding for salty, just had a first on the isles.

I've seen countless volcanoes, arches, cherry trees, etc but never had this before

rare or is it just bad rng that i've never seen?
Trump 2020

Its ok to be white

Build the wall

10-Mar-2019 15:07:24

Kags
Nov Member 2017

Kags

Original message details are unavailable.
Hi Kags, this is my application for Ports Completionist.

1. 4664 Port Score and all Ports Achievements (17/17) completed

2. Level 10 all crew/captains, 21+ Shield crew (and first captain)

3. 220K+ Chimes, 100K+ Azure, 40K+ Jade, 30K+ Cherrywood, 10K+ all resources
4. Azure Portal

5. 10 each of Ration Packs, Powder Kegs, and Seasinger's Bottles

6. Other 4 Captains

7. All 6 tier 88 Ports weapons + Tengu outfit (Using Salty title to replace the Tengu outfit)

8. Unlocked all 17 superior scrimshaws

I'll process it within 2 weeks. Super busy hunting Chompies into extinction atm. :O

~Portmaster Kags
HLF V5

11-Mar-2019 23:52:45

Kags
Nov Member 2017

Kags

Original message details are unavailable.
got any tips for acquiring massive amounts of taijitu? Need close to 200 for salty

Spam short voyages for Taijitu. If you don't have tons of excess chimes, collect all the loot on the ground as well. Use Surge, Bladed Dive, and Mobile perk. Good luck!

Also buy Taijitu from Travelling Merchant when he offers.

~Portmaster Kags :)
HLF V5

24-Mar-2019 03:37:22

Quick find code: 259-260-720-65832736 Back to Top