Forums

Trim highscore list update?

Quick find code: 259-260-710-65983762

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Trim is too common to warrant having that thread anymore ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

27-Jan-2018 22:06:13

UrekMazino
Aug Member 2023

UrekMazino

Posts: 7,214 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
UtaChao said :
I genuinely have no idea why we ever really had so-called hiscores for things like comp and trim. My ego probably isn't big enough.

Can't speak for everyone, but I'm just curious how many people have achieved trim comp, not like I'm going to keep pressing the issue if its not updated and am probably not the only one who feels that way. Don't know why you have to assume its about ego.

Made this post partially also because a friend of mine mentioned that the highscore isn't updated and has expressed interest in taking over the task of keeping it updated.
°l||l° Modest Skillers T7 Citadel | Skilling clan recruiting players. °l||l°
•ï¡÷¡ï• Cwar United for CW games/Ardy task/Trim req. •ï¡÷¡ï•
120 Summoning Familiar ideas .

28-Jan-2018 04:42:15

UtaChao

UtaChao

Posts: 1,702 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
UrekMazino said :
UtaChao said :
I genuinely have no idea why we ever really had so-called hiscores for things like comp and trim. My ego probably isn't big enough.

Can't speak for everyone, but I'm just curious how many people have achieved trim comp, not like I'm going to keep pressing the issue if its not updated and am probably not the only one who feels that way. Don't know why you have to assume its about ego.

Made this post partially also because a friend of mine mentioned that the highscore isn't updated and has expressed interest in taking over the task of keeping it updated.

Because all hs on this game are about ego.
Ironman: Autark

28-Jan-2018 12:46:22

UrekMazino
Aug Member 2023

UrekMazino

UtaChao said :
UrekMazino said :
UtaChao said :

Because all hs on this game are about ego.

Not even close to the truth, skill hiscores are ruined by MTX and are mostly meaningless. Nobody really cares about activities hiscores. Pet hiscores are just mostly people who won the RNG lottery with some people who actually put in time, being high rank there is just basically saying how lucky you were. IFB is also affected by RNG, but to a lesser extent. Trim hiscore isn't exactly something that can boost your ego, when you see someone with that cape, do you really think to yourself: "wow this guy has really achieved an insane accomplishment" or "wow 800 hours of afking, big deal".

You really think there's no chance at all hiscores have other purposes in the game?

28-Jan-2018 16:00:39

Loki
Sep Member 2011

Loki

Posts: 65,226 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dw guys I updated the end of the Trim highscores so no need for people to panic.

- 259-260-747-65880137-185-342363824

As for highscores - sure, MTX ruined them, but who cares how people want to play? If someone wants to waste 100s to 1000s of dollars on keys, then let them. I know an ex-clanmate who cancelled a deposit on his house to buy 5000 pounds worth of keys lol, which in my opinion is idiotic, but it was his money so who cares.

If you've done something your way and achieved something, you should feel accomplished - more so if you managed to do it without MTX.
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.

28-Jan-2018 20:17:23

UrekMazino
Aug Member 2023

UrekMazino

Loki said :
Dw guys I updated the end of the Trim highscores so no need for people to panic.

Thanks for updating it!

This hiscore discussion is irrelevant to the topic of this thread. I made this thread simply to find out about the current state of the trim hiscore list. As Loki mentioned in that thread, OP is still active, but hasn't updated the hiscore list in over 2 months. I just wanted to know what's up with that, is he no longer interested in maintaining the list? or is simply busy IRL and don't have time to update it?

29-Jan-2018 04:39:26

Quick find code: 259-260-710-65983762 Back to Top