Forums

Protean Essence

Quick find code: 259-260-656-66266813

O k i
Jan Member 2018

O k i

Posts: 848 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
700xp per essence at soul altar. 525,000xp per hour!? Over one million xp per hour on dbl xp weekend on one of the slowest skills in the game to train prior to this BS addition.

Whoever came up with 700xp per essence should be fired. It is COMPLETELY BROKEN and ruins the efforts thousands of people who put in thousands of hours to get 120 runecrafting (like myself)

nerf this crap.

16-Nov-2022 17:18:35

Rikornak
Oct Member 2013

Rikornak

Posts: 9,163 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The herblore protean was even more brazen. It gave something around 3k xp from level 118 onwards - per shake - they basically have cut all xp this thing gives by 2/3 at higher levels a couple of months ago - when those things were actually long unobtainable. But okay - the same update introduced those 1/10k TH drop processors, that allow you to gain the xp of 2k proteans at once.

When it comes to xp their MTX systems finally got entirely unhinged. The only system worse was when they distributed progressively more powerful elite sets over the course of a weekend via this crap and if you missed out you lacked the set for a couple of years until you've gotten your next chance on them for another weekend - until they finally added them to invention as a permanent source. But other than that - it's rock bottom now. Their release frequency for ultra rare items probably is even worse.
Improvements: Tooltip / (F2P) QoL v2
Quick Fixes: Invention

17-Nov-2022 20:41:35 - Last edited on 17-Nov-2022 20:47:21 by Rikornak

Rikornak
Oct Member 2013

Rikornak

Posts: 9,163 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jullian said :
You can always return to the Runespan rofl

You do not see any issue in some MTX method giving almost double the xp, than the best regular ingame method, while being basically afk? I mean - granted - proteans with the exception of those processors are basically so obtainable, literally everybody could make use of them.

Admitted - I can see something good in it. Herblore and Runecrafting tasks in the upcoming yak tracks will be much more endurable than they're now.
Improvements: Tooltip / (F2P) QoL v2
Quick Fixes: Invention

18-Nov-2022 19:30:22 - Last edited on 18-Nov-2022 19:39:21 by Rikornak

Quick find code: 259-260-656-66266813 Back to Top