Forums

Rare Perk Combos?

Quick find code: 259-260-647-66002684

Gob Nub

Gob Nub

Posts: 132 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey has anyone here heard of some rare perk combos? I've heard of stuff like Cracking 3/Venomblood (which I went and got) but I've also heard of Aftershock 3/Hoarding, which I cant find any proof of its existence. "I have kissed a guy" ~Popfrog
6To2J6s

04-Apr-2018 01:36:46

Emerandium

Emerandium

Posts: 1,469 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
well all depends on your budget...

p4e2 is great if you have time and money (about 2k+ gizmos and nothing yet for me.. then again some ppl get it in less than 1k - some even at 100's)
if you dont care about your bank and time then get p5e2 ;)

you can also look in wiki as there are most combination perks listed - all depends what you need- pvm gear, slay gear or what?
long live Dwarven Instinct Aura ^_^

07-Apr-2018 15:59:30

Baze
Jan Member 2011

Baze

Posts: 2,335 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello friends,

I can confirm that AS3 + X combinations exist, from my testing here a few a estimates:

AS3 is 70% chance when using on 4x Ilujankan

AS3 + X combinations are 1/10 where the X is 100% chance, examples include undead slayer, dragon slayer, invigorating 1

I put that perk on my ZGS but I'll move it to an offhand ascension (or t92 crossbow when it comes out) for best in slot chinning offhand at rots (7% more damage and aftershock AoE damage).

With this in mind, these are certainly not cheap, and money is better invested elsewhere for more damage (weapon upgrades, better gear, better prayers). I'd say the only good reason to get these is if you want absolute best in slot for everything (aka swag factor).

Finally P5E2 has been confirmed to NOT EXIST! P4E2 is the best you can get.

I did 10,000 attempts at P4E2 and got 7 of them. The dryest I went was 2.3k attempts and the least was 300 attempts between each P4E2 perk that I obtained.

I personally would really like to know if it's possible to get impatient 3 + X, that's the next 'rare' combination I'd like to go for.
Professional PvM Services

Fastest Dungeoneering XP in the game - Click Here

07-Apr-2018 17:06:02

Quick find code: 259-260-647-66002684 Back to Top