Forums

Master Quest Cape - Mural Req

Quick find code: 259-260-643-65998932

Angelic
Sep Member 2006

Angelic

Posts: 549 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The last mural shows as incomplete on my list, so won't unlock the Master Quest Cape, but I think I've done everything I need to unlock it. Full slayer codex. Anyone had same issue, or know how to solve it? TIA!

20-Mar-2018 01:27:42

Shifu
Dec Member 2010

Shifu

Posts: 3,595 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If you mean the 4 new murals (That came out with the Pirate quest), you need to:

Return to the underwater Dragonkin fortress (The rowboat is still on Mos'le Harmless) and there's 4 murals on the wall where you defeated Rabid Jack. According to the wikia, they require 85 in agility, construction, firemaking & thieving.

For the History of Slayer murals, you only need 110 souls so you should have that requirement, unless you need to actually view them in the dungeon lobby.
If you only do what you can do, you will never be more than you are now.

20-Mar-2018 18:36:15 - Last edited on 20-Mar-2018 18:36:38 by Shifu

Loki
Sep Member 2011

Loki

Posts: 65,226 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Shifu said :
If you mean the 4 new murals (That came out with the Pirate quest), you need to:

Return to the underwater Dragonkin fortress (The rowboat is still on Mos'le Harmless) and there's 4 murals on the wall where you defeated Rabid Jack. According to the wikia, they require 85 in agility, construction, firemaking & thieving.

For the History of Slayer murals, you only need 110 souls so you should have that requirement, unless you need to actually view them in the dungeon lobby.
Yes, you need to view them as well for it to count
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.

20-Mar-2018 19:30:48

Angelic
Sep Member 2006

Angelic

Posts: 549 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ahh i didn't realise there was new ones with the pirates quest maybe that's what they mean! In the Sunken Pyramid I have one wall with no mural on , I thought it was that one that I was missing, Ill go have a look at the new pirates ones ! thanks for your help guys ! :)

21-Mar-2018 13:19:06

Posts: 5,208 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Angelic said :
Ahh i didn't realise there was new ones with the pirates quest maybe that's what they mean! In the Sunken Pyramid I have one wall with no mural on , I thought it was that one that I was missing, Ill go have a look at the new pirates ones ! thanks for your help guys ! :)

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Roake_Kal
`·¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸`·¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸
2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™
¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸·´¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸·´

21-Mar-2018 13:21:28

Quick find code: 259-260-643-65998932 Back to Top