Forums

Insane final boss title Thread is locked

Quick find code: 259-260-621-66012459

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
idc about this rs3 shit, just posting to make op spend time reading this comment that says nothing ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

16-May-2018 10:47:45

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
and this one ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

16-May-2018 10:47:54

HyunA

HyunA

Posts: 23,608 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Loki said :
Does it really matter if he bought leeches for his IFB title? If I remember correctly, someone else (won't name them to prevent naming/shaming) basically massed every boss possible for his title...

Good boy not being and shaming Yahooooo! RuneScape is awesome.
@HyunAOP

16-May-2018 11:08:59

Yami V
Oct Member 2008

Yami V

Posts: 4,359 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This whole thread is pointless anyways oh and fyi my achievements are very well earned, a few known trolls are just salty especially since jagex fucked them over with this weeks update.

I have met many decent people along the way who weren't dumb enough to get involved in drama or the trolls attempts to waste their time messing with great people.

This one loser who everyone knows is a joke by now is so obsessed he went and joined every bossing fc trying desperately to get people to see my name in a negative light maybe hoping they wont pvm with me, the way I see it he supports leeching maybe because he is the biggest leech in real life.

16-May-2018 13:43:04

Diglet
Jun Member 2012

Diglet

Posts: 2,141 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Loki said :
Does it really matter if he bought leeches for his IFB title? If I remember correctly, someone else (won't name them to prevent naming/shaming) basically massed every boss possible for his title...

it matters because Yami V is as toxic as they can get lol and buying warden and such is pathetic.
i like trains

19-May-2018 14:22:06 - Last edited on 19-May-2018 14:22:20 by Diglet

Yami V
Oct Member 2008

Yami V

Diglet said :
Loki said :

it matters because Yami V is as toxic as they can get lol and buying warden and such is pathetic.

The only ones that are pathetic are you and the rest of the failed shit talkers matter of fact you are all losers and cowards hiding behind your mommys computer spreading e gossip when no one cares except the people who made runescape their lives because they are nobodies in the real world.

You actually think anyone values your input? Low alch yourself loser I got my insane final boss so you can suck it or stfu and cry to your mommy because we both know shes the only one that cares about your sorry ass like the rest of you losers ingame.

jokes on all of you I won and I've moved on to bigger and better things so you can get used to seeing this person who will always be a winner, take that with the salt you love so much and eat your pathetic failed words.

Keep living in 2016 like the loser you are meanwhile I will be enjoying the year 2018 and continue to move ahead.

22-May-2018 07:24:42

Yami V
Oct Member 2008

Yami V

Rubber Toe said :
oh hes bought more than warden.

https://twitter.com/mr_g_w/status/775520241879310337

Since you are a confirmed leech and a confirmed high school dropout you can leech off this lesson.

Everyone take note on what being a dropout does to your brain exhibit a in said player as he thinks he has evidence to support his gossip but what he has is nothing.

I used the word may now since you obviously are an idiot let me explain what the word may means, it means possibility as in not definitely but possibility.

Now the single digit iq among you might say but there is still proof, well folks it is simple there is no proof because there is none as a few of my friends did witness I got the pet while going with them(cheers to the good people on this game who are a great majority).

That is just 1 example in how there is absolutely no evidence yet as you can see this game has more than a few idiots/dropouts who will believe everything they see on the internet.

But if this loser wants to spend his whole life making a fool out of himself then by all means I hope you continue to waste your pitiful life, you think the joke is on me but newsflash it will always be on you if you had even a tenth of my brain you would see that.

22-May-2018 07:44:51 - Last edited on 22-May-2018 07:46:12 by Yami V

Chee
Jul Member 2016

Chee

Posts: 1,946 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yami V said :
The only ones that are pathetic are you and the rest of the failed shit talkers matter of fact you are all losers and cowards hiding behind your mommys computer spreading e gossip when no one cares except the people who made runescape their lives because they are nobodies in the real world.

You actually think anyone values your input? Low alch yourself loser I got my insane final boss so you can suck it or stfu and cry to your mommy because we both know shes the only one that cares about your sorry ass like the rest of you losers ingame.

jokes on all of you I won and I've moved on to bigger and better things so you can get used to seeing this person who will always be a winner, take that with the salt you love so much and eat your pathetic failed words.

Keep living in 2016 like the loser you are meanwhile I will be enjoying the year 2018 and continue to move ahead.

Yami V said :
Since you are a confirmed leech and a confirmed high school dropout you can leech off this lesson.

Everyone take note on what being a dropout does to your brain exhibit a in said player as he thinks he has evidence to support his gossip but what he has is nothing.

I used the word may now since you obviously are an idiot let me explain what the word may means, it means possibility as in not definitely but possibility.

Now the single digit iq among you might say but there is still proof, well folks it is simple there is no proof because there is none as a few of my friends did witness I got the pet while going with them(cheers to the good people on this game who are a great majority).

That is just 1 example in how there is absolutely no evidence yet as you can see this game has more than a few idiots/dropouts who will believe everything they see on the internet.

But if this loser wants to spend his whole life making a fool

who hurt you?
@Chee__RS
Maxed
Ironwoman
Completionist
Q
ue
st Mas
te
r

Max: 28 Jan 2018 | MQC: 9 Aug 2019 | Comp: 18 Oct 2019