Forums

super scrims ought to work dif

Quick find code: 259-260-61-66030601

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

Posts: 7,222 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
superior scrimshaw of combat (six of em) should work when you enter combat, and turn off when you leave combat stance. they feel obtuse as item we have to remember to activate and then also deactivate.

3 unequal reasons

1. I forget to turn mine on before fight.

2. I forget to turn mine off later. Burned so many minutes rebanking. Yeesh.

Y'all like witchhunts, right
? Well... yer rascal fc of dps poseurs probably sends you 2 guys an hour that have one super scrim riding on their shoulder, but they never turn it on, and all the while they been making and selling regular scrims. Minmaxing teams. Welfaring. Thats the guy who types "lol I dont even need scrim" at forums or w/e.

this I would like to see y'all try and snipe me on, or debate, or whatever; but I think I'm right. At least that they'd be better with automatic on/off for combat stances.
I have quit rsof because moderator found comments about darklight bonus damage on demons "off topic" for wildy flash mobs full of demons

29-Jul-2018 14:00:47

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

agree that selective time stop british cartoon stuff makes me crazy. especially at seiryu when you have unbearably long wait to climb down and right click attack a jellie. I should be able to cue ricochet or provoke (perk Caroming 3 Taunting) and grab all six of them, but it ignores my commands. I can lose all the adrenaline they want though.
I have quit rsof because moderator found comments about darklight bonus damage on demons "off topic" for wildy flash mobs full of demons

30-Jul-2018 21:11:00

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

They'll do it once its their idea. Theyre acting annoyed like I said I dont like seiryu. I love him. He is just broken, and thats bad. That climb cartoon is such a bad idea. It wont let you kite like every survival horror game ever: mad dash past zombies WITH COLLISION DETECTION AND GRABS (and none of that shadowstep dive blade scaper racer crap) and yer safe the second your hand hits the doorknob. How that wasn't accepted as common gaming practice....

and ranging seiryu crystals is impossible to even 3 nap without super scrim. ranging, since elite sirenic gets nondegrade privileges there, shoulda been examined as such. this gripe about scrims not automating a little better... it aint gravedigging. we didn't need it til now. now we do kinda need it. we can waste a whole bunch of money getting to point crystal aint dead, and d'oh, the super scrim was off.

02-Aug-2018 02:28:13

Chee
Jul Member 2016

Chee

Posts: 1,946 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
defo agree, they should activate automatically (at the very least, only when you attack a boss), and deactivate when you exit combat

I've wasted lots of time and effort with scrims on/off at certain bosses and it's just frustrating to have to remember that on top of all the other buffs you have to do at some bosses
@Chee__RS
Maxed
Ironwoman
Completionist
Q
ue
st Mas
te
r

Max: 28 Jan 2018 | MQC: 9 Aug 2019 | Comp: 18 Oct 2019

02-Aug-2018 04:07:13

Strontium2

Strontium2

Posts: 1,227 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I suffer from forgetting about them too, but unlike you I am pleased the game punishes you for not paying attention. I don't want the game nannying me anymore than it already does...………..erm I dropped my dummy/pacifier...erm where is it …..please help me......

04-Aug-2018 00:30:41

Quick find code: 259-260-61-66030601 Back to Top