Boeing

Boeing

Posts: 8,706 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kasia said :
Boeing said :
Kasia said :
Hullo :>
I'm Kasia, rhymes with Sasha.

Got completionist cape yesterday - and max cape ofc! (How would I end up here? :p )

I'll share a little bit about myself~
Been scapin' eight years strong! I'm a world 88er and always have been since I got my members. My first cape of accomplishment was quest cape in '08. I've been clan owner of Tindies for over 4 years time. On tumblr, I'm known as varrockobama (w8 can I mention that even???). Post-comp, I am striving for XP gains in Craft, Div, and Fishing, but I'll probably try for 20Ms in all skills.

Anywhoooo, thank you Mod Lee for HLF access. I hope all you fellow HLFers are enjoying your day! ^_^

I LOVE YOU KASIA!!!<33333333333333333333333333

FANBOY PHYYYYYYYYYLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM <3333

Teach me 2 HLF pls.

how to hlf
1: log on 4ums
2: find thread
4 : post
Kasia said :
I know he may seem like an obnoxious trol

d'awww Agumon said :
Phylum acknowledged somebody? what is this, you better not be up to any shenanigans Kasia.

kasia is my homie g man, don't let a brotha hanging

04-Mar-2014 20:16:04

Dogfur

Dogfur

Posts: 394 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey guys, i maxed last Thursday and love these forums. i enjoy fishing and bossing, ill be going for 200m fishing eventually. my pm is always on so if some of you would like to talk sometime your more than welcome to pm me ^,^

05-Mar-2014 00:59:50

Zawaki
Oct Member 2011

Zawaki

Posts: 22 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi,

I'm new to the HLF so I introduce myself, I am a French player fan of manga among other things. I play almost exclusively in French server being myself in a clan of French PvM. That's a lot of "French " I know, proud to be part of French community ! :D

What I enjoy most about Rs is QUESTS and play with friends and what I hate most is the Treasure Hunt since it provides too many advantages in the game regarding xp and/or cash. Moreover, it offers decorative outfits are sometimes the most beautiful and useful outfits that you can have in minigames including.

I rarely visit the Rs forums but I made the request for access here because I like to inform me of changes to the game and see the reviews that may have the players.
I don't know if I would participate because my English is very rotten. :P

06-Mar-2014 18:16:59

LordMartell
Jul Member 2021

LordMartell

Posts: 148 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello, im LordMartell.

Got my first comp cape yesterday and I am happy to be here. Im a clan owner since late 2006 and you can find me in world 30. My goal in runescape is to make friends and help who I can. I hope to see you around :P
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) LordMartell
(¸.•´ (¸.•
Owner/Founder Skilled Slayerz Clan
Est. 2006

07-Mar-2014 21:42:29

Quick find code: 259-260-607-62837244 Back to Top