Forums

Introductions Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-607-62837244

Marimba

Marimba

Posts: 833 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Never got an email about this, so I didn't realize I had access to these until now >.>

I'm Ytse, proud member of Clan Quest and world 66's resident crazy guy in a dragon mask.

My name comes from a Dream Theater song called "Ytse Jam", read the song name backwards ;)

I collect cabbage, so if any of you guys feel like donating one of your GE slots, I will buy any and all cabbage at a small markup.

See yall around!

22-Aug-2013 21:31:09

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,389 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
HEYO ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

22-Aug-2013 21:51:40

Lathow
Oct Member 2005

Lathow

Posts: 20,529 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi to old and new people (:

I'm guessing any players joining already had access and didn't notice, or claimed it before the release and were given it right after. The thread was locked on release.

Speaking of which, it would be a good idea if this thread was locked too, as there really isn't anyone to introduce themselves anymore and we'll keep welcoming each other. My only concern is players who have access and haven't posted a proper introduction may suddenly decide they want to do so. Obviously, such a decision would have to be taken by Jagex. I honestly don't think any of us should be able to prevent others from introducing themselves.

Thoughts?
Hi

23-Aug-2013 06:17:00

Quick find code: 259-260-607-62837244 Back to Top