Forums

Introductions Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-607-62837244

Hello Mr Fro

Hello Mr Fro

Posts: 2,670 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Was Zeus said :
Fro when the aby circlejerk finally goes away, tell me. Then I will come on again

But aby is #1?
Seriously though, Aby can be a bit annoying on fourms but he's a nice guy once you get to know him.

If you dont ever want to get to know him well theres always an option to mute people on ts :)

To each their own though ;p
--
hola

25-Jul-2013 00:21:35

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,389 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
No, he was fine on there when I was on there at the very start

However, what I do find annoying are the people that copy him and quite literally idolise him. I used to go on there when there was only a few people on there and it was good, then one day I went on and it had like 20 people on it all struggling for attention so I left and have yet to return
ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

25-Jul-2013 00:25:02

Proxy iP
Jan Member 2020

Proxy iP

Posts: 7,868 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Was Zeus said :

However, what I do find annoying are the people that copy him and quite literally idolise him. I used to go on there when there was only a few people on there and it was good, then one day I went on and it had like 20 people on it all struggling for attention so I left and have yet to return

ur so missed

25-Jul-2013 00:26:59

Proxy iP
Jan Member 2020

Proxy iP

Posts: 7,868 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Proxy iP said :
Was Zeus said :

ur so missed

and ur socially awkward

25-Jul-2013 00:28:19

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

You call me socially awkward yet your online persona is built off of you being a retard ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

25-Jul-2013 00:29:45

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

And I'm sorry I don't want to be part of a group of people that circlejerk all day every day in a ts that used to be half decent ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

25-Jul-2013 00:31:39

Keighlea

Keighlea

Posts: 40,455 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello Mr Fro said :
Seriously though, Aby can be a bit annoying on fourms but he's a nice guy once you get to know him.

He was actually really good on the forums as well, before he turned annoying :P .

Not quite sure why he did, but personally the annoying part (I don't mind spam) is that I know he can do better and chooses not to!

~~~Keighlea the Purple Sorceress~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~ (: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lady of Zaros

Proud Linkify user - Become one of the Family!

25-Jul-2013 00:33:43

Quick find code: 259-260-607-62837244 Back to Top