Forums

Introductions Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-607-62837244

Yarwed

Yarwed

Posts: 805 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello, here a long term lore enthusiast that loves Questing but I am a fresh fish in here as only earned maxed status recently because skilled while waiting for new quests sort of so thats how I stayed determined, so with what my main fun is here I either know a lot or love learning more if there's something I don't know about lore and always appreciate corrections if I'm wrong on some subjects.

29-Apr-2013 19:29:34

Keighlea

Keighlea

Posts: 40,455 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Welcome Joan, nice to see you here, hope you enjoy your stay!

Welcome Sikr, nice to see Catherby herb patch has treated you well!

Welcome Spaco, is your name pronounced "Space-oh" or "spack-oh"? I'm going to go with spack because it sounds intriguing that way.

Welcome Yar, quests are awesome, long live quests, questward ho! You might take interest in Lods' thread about lore, if you haven't already seen it.

~~~Keighlea the purple Sorceress~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~ (: ~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lady of Zaros

Proud Linkify user - Become one of the Family!

29-Apr-2013 19:38:16

Kakamile

Kakamile

Posts: 10,839 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Proper intro time.

Hey guys, I'm Kakamile, a self-proclaimed "D&D skiller" - that means instead of common skilling methods, I prefer to pull the cheaper but slower minigames.
I know a lot of HLF'ers are against irregular training methods but I'm a big fan, whether getting 99 Pray from Soul Wars, 99 Slay from Penguins and TrollInv, 99 Cons from dailies and Stealing Creation, or 99 Smithing with Citadel and SC. It just provides a whole new way of looking at the RS world.

Account from circa 2005, when I was pure f2p and missed out on holiday events because I thought baubles were useless imp drops like beads.

29-Apr-2013 22:34:09 - Last edited on 29-Apr-2013 22:34:46 by Kakamile

Keighlea

Keighlea

Posts: 40,455 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oh, so you're actually new Kakamile :)

Sorry I missed you on the last page, your name seemed a bit familiar and you weren't a regular "welcome over and over" type like Sikr and Rowleyana are

Welcome to the HLF, enjoy your visit :) )

~~~Keighlea the purple Sorceress~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~ (: ~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lady of Zaros

Proud Linkify user - Become one of the Family!

29-Apr-2013 22:38:46

Lathow
Oct Member 2005

Lathow

Posts: 20,529 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kakamile your name is oddly familiar. It might be Swiftirc, or maybe Supreme Skillers (even though I never was a part of them) or something I can't think of, but I definitely know the name from somewhere. Nice seeing you here.

Hello and welcome to everyone else too (:
Hi

30-Apr-2013 10:31:34

Quick find code: 259-260-607-62837244 Back to Top