Forums

Introductions Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-607-62837244

not I Nerf

not I Nerf

Posts: 11,656 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey all! :)

You can call me Nerf or Brayden.
Been playing 8 years and just finally got my act together and stopped bank standing.

I love clans and blasting music :D Also massive fan of bossing! :)

Hope you all are having nice days at the time of reading this :P

~Nerf

02-Apr-2013 09:16:54

Jayde

Jayde

Posts: 3,592 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
u lold at my party hat tractor vid from guy in my clan lol...and wow maybe its destiny we met then haha lotsa missy in your life :o although i always hate hearing peoples cat/dogs named missy *D happens often actually...i have no idea what my parents were thinking really....

curious as hell now as to why your a guy and had a log in name of missy something...But i wont ask haha just sayin im curious XD

02-Apr-2013 10:07:09 - Last edited on 02-Apr-2013 10:07:24 by Jayde

Jayde

Jayde

thats exactly what made my original username ;) Missy for me and shadow for the cat chillin there next to me looking cute haha

and voila...missyshadow is born :)

And yeah i own a clan probably where youve seen me haha im always in and around the different clan forums even in other peoples clans forum because im creepy like that... life gets boring maxed XD haha

02-Apr-2013 10:17:41

Jayde

Jayde

wow you got into hlf's alot faster then me lol, i maxed in december and didnt even think to apply till last week haha. Congrats on maxing ^_^ I actually think i saw the announcement spam my screen unless it was another predator lol, Welcome to the forums...they've succeeded in keeping me up all night in amazement you can actually post pictures and links here haha

02-Apr-2013 10:28:12

Quick find code: 259-260-607-62837244 Back to Top