Forums

Introductions Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-607-62837244

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Posts: 48,694 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I gots all of em. :D

This is closest hair to Akhet hehe, and the wolf one in red is good Shemu one, except it looks more like future Shemu hair and not past/present Shemu, or 3rd gen Shemu, which is this Shemu with Akhet. *Brain popcorn*

Would be awesome to be able to pick eye colours tho, one for each eye.

To add to even more confusion:

Akhet has a right green eye and a left orangey/goldy eye (same colour as current eyes of avatar but slightly brighter).

Shemu has a right red eye and purpley left eye.

Both also have a 'Guthixian' brand on their left shoulders, looks a lil funky and when Shemu's out it looks a little more twisted. Somethin' to do with something in some desert temple and growing up with other kids born on the same day etc etc hush hush, falling into a shady well after being tricked by someone she thought was a friend and thus resulting in the whole split personality thing.

I'll finish them vids even if it'll kill meh!

~~/ ------------------ AKHET|SHEMU ------------------\~~
~ / --Shemu: "Christmas is on a Friday this year."---------\ ~
. / -----------"OMG! Hope it's not on the 13th!" :Akhet---- \ .

05-Dec-2012 00:06:00 - Last edited on 05-Dec-2012 00:07:12 by Sagzee

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Posts: 48,694 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well, is part of a series of movies I'mma workin on.

I'm trying to fit in some lore, and also some of me own lore to characters that haven't/have yet to be given a back story and base that all around Akhet's experiences, growing up in the Third Age on the brink of the God Wars, time travelling to the Fifth Age, then working on a large 'what if' type of story arc based in a very futuristic Gielinor and the challenges and adventures there. How she deals with her animated dark side, how they both get along in a foreign world, get used to their powers (Akhet more than Shemu, this is the third incarnation of her) and just all sorts of crazy stuff like that hehe.

Going to be produced in the style of a really long RS cutscene, similar to what we've seen in recent quests like the Ozan and Ariane quests, doing my own animations, creating my own areas including an entirely new (or should that be old?) desert city, futuristic megaopolis of Ardougne (looking forward to building all of that hnnng) and then placing the actors onto that and get it to work as best I can. Recreating busy streets and the like by green-screening loads of characters doing different things etc. It's madness at the moment, but hoping to get it all together in the new year. Would love to have it fully voiced, so might be on the hunt for some talents when I get around to that stage.

Got the concept of all four films down, and most of how it'll pan out in each film, just a matter of finishing the areas off and doing those animations!

To give an example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRlE844RlK0

~~/ ------------------ AKHET|SHEMU ------------------\~~
~ / --Shemu: "Christmas is on a Friday this year."---------\ ~
. / -----------"OMG! Hope it's not on the 13th!" :Akhet---- \ .

05-Dec-2012 13:50:31 - Last edited on 05-Dec-2012 13:54:26 by Sagzee

Quick find code: 259-260-607-62837244 Back to Top