Forums

Introductions Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-607-62837244

Parrot Fever

Parrot Fever

Posts: 52,818 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
> Destruhawk posted:

omg seeker is a legend. I played dungengineering with him once back when my skills were xdddd-tier. i hope he will play dg with me again sometime so i can show him how closer i am to being a hero now

--------------------------------------------------------------

Seeker #1 keyer

http://puu.sh/x7sg

30-May-2012 22:45:22

Cvbgn
Apr Member 2008

Cvbgn

Posts: 8,024 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seeker mate got nufin' on me!

http://puu.sh/xPBR

To all the newbies, welcome! Here are a few common posters you will get to know fairly well during your stay on the HLF. Please follow the instructions or the consequences will be dire.

><3 (Queen) Korey the I - Her title says it all. Treat her like one.

vSam - He's only 14, please refrain from posting anything that might take away his innocence.

A13d - First ever unbanned 200m metricks of Hunter exp person. Show his ninja-mod-avoiding-skills some much deserved respect.

Seeker 92 - Staring in awe at his Hat is acceptable. Anything more is not.

RWH - Has gone through more hair dyes and makeovers than anyone you have, do or will ever know. Do not be fooled by the female character. Also, loldg and double solo Dg exp.

><3 Villandra - The answer to everything and anything.

><3 Helen - If you see her, shower this lovely lady with hugs, tacklehugs and bearhugs. If you see her at Armadyl, DO NOT crash her for the sake of your own self-esteem. You will have none once she's through with you.

Kvist - One of the most lovable, adorable, innocent and "pure" posters on the HLF. If you manage to get your post inafter or inb4 Kvist or manage to be 1st in a Kvist thread, you have earned +20 Internet points.

Umbreon - Use Shadow ball! <3

Grixac - Perfection was never possible until her. Stare in awe and do not fear the :3 face, it is not as dangerous as it seems.

Lathow - Anything and everything you need to know about strange tokens, ask him. Also, lolLathow <3

(*(*(*(*(*Cest Moi*)*)*)*)*)*) - The Princess of Squishies

Bing12342001 - Is like a porcupine. Hard and prickly on the outside but a soft guy on the inside. Try to look at the insides.

Almostlost - 1st page ranker. Do not argue exp rates. You will lose.

Mat Dragon X - The only person allowed to use Gyazo. No one else.

Cvbgn - If you think you have bad "luck", remember this name and all shall be well in the world.

More to come.

31-May-2012 03:39:50 - Last edited on 31-May-2012 05:00:29 by Cvbgn

Quick find code: 259-260-607-62837244 Back to Top