Forums

Introductions Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-607-62837244

Mod Mat K

Mod Mat K

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Hey guys, here are some more friends for you. Be gentle!

Xithekingix
Walter Herix
Uncut Angel
000OOO0O0O
Tyrantking10
Dwagon Mommy
Dezkor
Angelicallee
Le Dan
Sharp Lie
CallieMero
Atomic Raven
stmummy
Stigel
Starkiller58
Sir Gassity
Sal V Filius
Run1 Chris
Rockid0
De Hulk
DARK MIN0
Quirky Q
Plopitucus1
Notguilty3
Neutro Gina
Kapotte Pot
Mama Katze
MalibuKaz
Littletickle
Liquid Len4
Chelliez
Krysput
Finbarr
NaughtyNun
Jen MB
Hadsox
Froze17
Just Freke
Flatjack7
Ffilteg 69
Envision31
Mikki
Ein
Doone
do u diemuch
DiRtYDeViL
Darkrock444
Avatch
Zpitser
Lady Wabbit
Krystalfallz
Dermoth
Cobalt Aqua
Cammy Owl
Boss of Nz
Bishan333
Bigpinkpig
Axelp68
Slavefarmer3
Angel Marie1
Z3

18-Nov-2011 16:28:38

Sir Gassity
Aug Member 2006

Sir Gassity

Posts: 2,103 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It is always a bit disturbing to receive a message in the RS inbox, but it did have the subject "Congratulations!", so I gave it a go.

Been playing since Summer 2006. It started as a joke with a young friend, then I started enjoying the game on my own. After three days, membership was required because I had maxed my bankspace. Nothing much has changed since then - the bank is still maxed. Herblore and Farming are bank hogs. Thank Guthix for additional bankspaces.

Occasional contributions to the forums - Haiku, Poems, Rap Lyrics, Holiday Raps and maybe some game suggestions. Sent one quest suggestion to Jagex regarding Lucien (not used), but it should give them ideas for the future Dragonkin quest. Also entered the movella Runescape story contest with a theme relating to the DragonKin. Penguin herder on W71. Finally Dungeoneering 120 after a long slog mostly solo.

If you were to look at the bell curve of ages in this playerbase I am quite far to the right. Enough said.

Been a member of the Maxed clan and have since left. Not sure if I am "clanable"....if such a word might exist. Am currently a Deputy Owner of Fallen Angels Unite clan. The triumph of habit over reason one might argue.

GMT+8.

Cheers All,

Gassit*

P.S. - Now that I am maxed, could the filter be adjusted to include the "y" at the end of my name? Or do I need to schedule an asterixectomy?

18-Nov-2011 18:02:54 - Last edited on 08-May-2013 04:26:40 by Sir Gassity

Quick find code: 259-260-607-62837244 Back to Top