Forums

Introductions Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-607-62837244

Mithril
Nov Member 2023

Mithril

Posts: 1,517 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My name is Peter (Peter` on irc)and this account is around 800 days old of which I have played around 350, I think this makes me a pretty cool guy personally.

I started whoring xp in December 2009 and by September 2010 I was fairly close to 99 base, but as I was enjoying slayer and because I couldn't use effigy stages on many of the skills I needed at that point I decided to save them.

This is when I decided I would save up 500 to beat a load of records and to get the most out of my lamps, I took such a long time because of:
-200m dungeoneering
-94 Rc Agility Hunt and Thieving without effigies
-All Quests,tasks and songs (before they said livid shit was a req for comp cape, scammed)

It's good to have finally finished such a long goal :>

Anyway sup HLF

09-Jun-2011 10:14:57 - Last edited on 09-Jun-2011 10:17:17 by Mithril

Peppermint6
Mar Member 2005

Peppermint6

Posts: 137 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oh, I finally made it! And look who's here! Hi Twist and Cest Moi and xxDon.

Not knowing the journey Runescape was going to take me so many, many years ago, I remember one stand out decision. In my naivety, I was working away at some skills and I looked at rune platebody for when I would finally have the levels to wear it and at how much this 'top of the line' armour was going to cost me. 65k!!!! Oh man!

'I know what to do.... I will make it myself! Afterall, how long could it possibly take to get 99 Smithing.'

And so, on that fateful day, that was the life changing decision to get 99 everything; a goal that never changed.

99 smithing was a special cape for that reason. 99 runecrafting was special because it was.... runecrafting (no effigies). And I maxed out over Memorial Day weekend with..... drumroll..... 99 woodcutting. Guess I don't like to chop wood much.

Anyway, lovely to meet you all, and please say Hi in game if the opportunity presents.

09-Jun-2011 12:14:56

Sathon

Sathon

Posts: 969 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi all,

Started rs in 2004 (I think) at which point I treasured a mithril sword.

I "quit" rs several times and in between my quitting periods managed 99 Hunter in 2007.

I most recently came back to rs in sept 2009 and since then achieved the remaining 99s with my last being farming just under 2 weeks ago.

and grats to all the other new people here.

09-Jun-2011 16:56:28

Quick find code: 259-260-607-62837244 Back to Top