Hey and welcome to the High Level Forums
Eirinn
and
Easty
!! ^_^
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.

15-Dec-2018 09:59:50

AkumaTenshi
Dec Member 2004

AkumaTenshi

Posts: 223 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey all!

After a really, REALLY long time of 14 years 'casual' 'scaping I've finally attained the max cape. (Fashionscape ftw)
So I'm currently kinda fighting against some sort of post-maxed burnout, and I'd love to have some headers on what to progress towards next.

Most obviously would be MQC, Completionist and Trimmed-Comp. but none of the three at this moment motivate me enough to set that as my next goal. (And the 'to do list' on that cape is quite....intensive xD)

So I'd figure to ask the veteran maxed players for some directions. :)

Cheers to all and glad to get acquainted!
"I've seen the world around me change, sometimes for worse, but most of the times for the better. It proves that man can learn from their past errors and pave a path for the future."

18-Dec-2018 17:44:38

Sumati

Sumati

Posts: 30 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi! Been playing since 2003! made many accounts and this is the first one to max. made in like 2010 i think!

edit: how do i join Maxed clan?
Maxed
--Cakes--
Road to Comp

24-Dec-2018 06:02:05 - Last edited on 24-Dec-2018 06:09:20 by Sumati

Loki
Sep Member 2011

Loki

Posts: 65,229 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Welcome to the HLF
AkumaTenshi
Sumati
UeatmeIeatU
and
Zayelion
! ^_^

Hope you enjoy your time with us!
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.

26-Dec-2018 14:28:10

Old Man Seb
May Member 2007

Old Man Seb

Posts: 2,999 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
AkumaTenshi said :
Hey all!

After a really, REALLY long time of 14 years 'casual' 'scaping I've finally attained the max cape. (Fashionscape ftw)
So I'm currently kinda fighting against some sort of post-maxed burnout, and I'd love to have some headers on what to progress towards next.

Most obviously would be MQC, Completionist and Trimmed-Comp. but none of the three at this moment motivate me enough to set that as my next goal. (And the 'to do list' on that cape is quite....intensive xD)

So I'd figure to ask the veteran maxed players for some directions. :)

Cheers to all and glad to get acquainted!

I have the same issue - maxed a few years ago - how about going for pets and max cash? I also do not fancy quests so comp and trimmed are out for me
"Every day is one step closer to Friday - except ..... Friday!"

27-Dec-2018 11:33:49

Oxi
Jun Member 2011

Oxi

Posts: 1,638 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello I'm Oxi.

I started playing Feb 13 2007. I maxed Dec 30 2018. Runecrafting was my last 99. My first 99 was Dec 25 2012 Firemaking. Dungeoneering my second.

I guess my next goals are 120 slayer, dungeoneering and invention. Then completionist cape. Then trimmed completionist cape. I also want to fill out boss collection logs and especially clue logs!

My favourite minigames are Barbarian Assault, Stealing Creation and Fish Flingers.

10-Jan-2019 04:38:53

Quick find code: 259-260-607-62837244 Back to Top