Introductions Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-607-62837244

Nead
Sep Member 2012

Nead

Posts: 20,482 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
x Mr Jank said :
Hii :D

I'm leader of Toixc Inc clan, recently maxed. Started playing RS around 2009, but lost my first account and this is my second account.
I like talking to everyone and help as much as I can :D

you and follow me on Twitter: @xmrjank

Welcome!

- Ornery Onions -
Prioritizing inclusion, friendliness and offering a helping hand to those that need it.

21-Aug-2018 15:32:33

SkillsHunte
Nov Member 2022

SkillsHunte

Posts: 199 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Heyy there fam! Some of you may know me already since ive been arround for a while, Canadian french mainly, but i've been arround w92 for quite a while now , recently maxed but I'm looking forward being active on HLF since I've wanted access to those for a while haha! I actually think I wanted the forum more than the maxing itselft haha

Feel free to pm me for any kind of skilling activity + some bossing!
Always glad to chat!

21-Sep-2018 02:23:54

Ghosttalon
Oct Member 2020

Ghosttalon

Posts: 6,596 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi all, new here to the HLF. I've been playing since 2006 (2007 on this particular guy), and finally got my hold-out 99 in Invention toward the end of the last BXP.

Definitely a "casual" at this point (a term I don't really like) -- I'd always been a skiller and something of a DIY'er and wildy thrillseeker (less a pk'er), and have never really adjusted to the bossing landscape. I am willing to learn, at some point, when I get time.

Lots going on irl now, but now that I'm maxed I've been going back to some minigames (many of which I have fond memories of in their heyday). I tend to hang out on w59 of late, but not really committed to any particular homeworld any longer.

If you see me in-game, say hey!

Now, it's Monday (hate to remind myself) -- off to work. Have a great week everyone.

24-Sep-2018 11:15:25

Quick find code: 259-260-607-62837244 Back to Top