Forums

Introductions Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-607-62837244

LasTimelord
May Member 2022

LasTimelord

Posts: 94 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there.

Player since 08, was in a contest with a couple of friends who had no 99's and been playing since 2002, they got me into RS, so I decided to learn the game well, then got a 99 before them (cooking) and within a few years knew more about the game than they did XD

RS has kept me sane throughout the last few years of my life, became a recluse after getting mugged and a hard break-up, so gamed like mad to keep myself going, I still have some issues in my life but RS is always there.

Hence why it hasn't taken me long to Max, I was on and off from 2008-2011, then came back in 2013 and was on and off with college and other things and in 2016-2017 I blasted out my remaining skills due to issues going on irl, as much as these are still on going, I am glad to say RS has helped me through these times.

I finally maxed at the beginning of December 2017.

I will probably be on and off again and will be doing my ironman
Las7imelord
more.

But I will be back on my main to go for final boss.

Then after completionist.

It's been an adventure getting to here and I wouldn't change a thing about it, except Divination, god that skill is boring lol.
Sweet, maybe.
Passionate, I suppose.
But don't ever mistake that for nice.

16-Jan-2018 07:11:09

Cest Moi
Jan Member 2006

Cest Moi

Posts: 3,701 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Welcome and Gratz on Maxing (*(*(*(* LasTimelord*)*)*)*)*)

Sorry you already went thru a hard breakup and your just a College beebee. (my grandson was very hurt thru Facebook a few years ago by some cyber bullies so he played RS with me for a couple of years ). He'd still be playing if it wasn't for losses at Dual Arena. I hope you stayed away from that place. Lots of nice people in the rest of the world tho.

:P
Cesty

17-Jan-2018 10:21:07

UtaChao
Jan Member 2024

UtaChao

Posts: 1,702 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If you're into Ironman, you should join our Discussion post where we mostly bitch and whine about the trials of Iron, alongside with pics of our achievements and discussion of everything. It's quite a little community :)
Ironman: Autark

22-Jan-2018 15:38:45

Quick find code: 259-260-607-62837244 Back to Top