Forums

Introductions Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-607-62837244

Mr Stoves
Dec Member 2020

Mr Stoves

Posts: 1,045 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi! After 10 long years I finally maxed during double xp. I am Everton FC and I can honestly say I am now fully enjoying the game as no more grinding! I am learning to boss with woeful gear and am enjoying it!

21-Sep-2017 04:25:58

Barnabis
Oct Member 2015

Barnabis

Posts: 3,772 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello,

I'm Barnabis, been on and off playing this game since RSC. I've seen many evolutions of this game from Members launch, Fatigue, RS2 launch, Wilderness non-pvp, and of course the present EoC. I'm very casual playing this game, hence why I ended up with a 15-yr cape before wearing the Max Cape.

Outside the game I do keep active with Marathon and Ultramarathon running. Sometimes doing the trail race with tons of downed trees feels like an IRL version of an agility course. I also like to to Renaissance Fairs. If Jagex would actually have RuneFest in the states, I'd most likely end up going.

It is very important to keep active and not just hold up indoors playing any kind of video game. Old age is going to hit some day and the better in shape you are when your young, the less problems you'll have when your older.
Jagex 2019 New Year Resolution... MTX our customers until RS3 SERVER SHUTDOWN PARTY!
The RS3 Community is treated like :@ RUBBISH :@ due to constant TH promotions.

Don't buy keys on Treasure Hunter, if you do Jagex will only make more TH promotions :(

01-Oct-2017 13:58:19

11 Years F2P
Oct Member 2023

11 Years F2P

Posts: 916 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
sup, as my name, ive been f2p for 11 years. i decided to turn p2p about 1,5 years ago, i got my 1 year crown in june. i study physiotherapy IRL and i do calisthenics.

i maxed last year and comped in june, but i wasnt aware that there was this HLF thing, so here i am lol

17-Oct-2017 01:34:45

Quick find code: 259-260-607-62837244 Back to Top