Forums

Introductions Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-607-62837244

Thunderbeans

Thunderbeans

Posts: 167 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello, fellow 'Scapers! o.o

S'pose I should've posted here before going and inserting my opinions and brain farts elsewhere on HLF. Ah well, no reason JJ Abrams should have the monopoly on bungling up the timeline. Anyway...

Bio: maxed a couplea-few weeks ago, and am somewhere around the halfway mark toward the Completionist Cape. (Dungeoneering, couple of Livid Farm spells, and a couple of PvM-type requirements left to go... plus whatever comes with the Goebies.) I love quests. Loooove them. (That's what hooked me into RS more than anything.) I also have an incomprehensible but undeniable NPC-crush on Nomad. He's hot. HOTTTT. (Imagine that in a Chris Tucker-from-Fifth-Element voice.) I also had a lot of sugar for breakfast. Wheeee! Hi.

*Waves*
sips soul smoothie
This tastes exactly like Icthlarin's disappointment.

12-Jul-2015 13:02:29

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,389 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello ppl ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

12-Jul-2015 21:25:13

Chaos Lyulf

Chaos Lyulf

Posts: 70 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey everyone!

Im chaos Lyulf ( Faelan just for a month) and got maxed a week ago!
My new goals are trying to get 120s in skills as mining, firemaking and woodcutting. Also slowly wanna go for compl cape. been playing runescape for almost 10 years :D

Besides loving skilling i also love doing quest and minigames and spending time with my clan mates!

cant wait to chat here and share some feedback.
Tit
ans
Re
vo
lu
ti
on

13-Jul-2015 11:05:24

S1ngul4r1ty

S1ngul4r1ty

Posts: 695 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello!

After nearly 5 years, I finally maxed a few days ago, with 294 days play time. Hooray!

Questing is my favorite activity in RuneScape, so much so that I had the Quest cape before EOC came out.

Now, on to the Completionist Requirements. Most of these are already done, except for the bossing and Morvran's Rush of Blood because I'm terrible at it.

It's nice to finally be able to join you people up here in the special forums. :)

14-Jul-2015 05:06:42

Quick find code: 259-260-607-62837244 Back to Top