Introductions Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-607-62837244

Loki
Sep Member 2011

Loki

Posts: 65,229 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
From page 3 of this thread...

Hevilmystic said :
You know, I sense a slight bit of sarcasm in http://gyazo.com/a880a3043daf267d1ecfe03638da729f.png

Badboy O0 said :
I'm so happy to finally be here! Just maxed recently :-)

http://puu.sh/hVrLU.png
W0T?! O_o
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.

30-May-2015 13:41:18

Huge Noob

Huge Noob

Posts: 121 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Although I rarely get on the RSOF I'm glad to now be a part of the HLF. :) I maxed almost a week ago and currently working towards the Comp cape although "the Defeater" title is going to be a serious hurdle to overcome seeing as I've never been to Vorago. O.O Clever Signature

30-May-2015 23:14:20

Ziksy
Oct Member 2012

Ziksy

Posts: 13,420 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Huge Noob said :
Although I rarely get on the RSOF I'm glad to now be a part of the HLF. :) I maxed almost a week ago and currently working towards the Comp cape although "the Defeater" title is going to be a serious hurdle to overcome seeing as I've never been to Vorago. O.O

Welcome :)

You don't need the Defeater title for Completionist cape (need 1 kill), nor for TCC (need to Poke Vorago's eye out yourself once).

Good luck on getting 'dem requirements done!
Red
Yellow
Green

30-May-2015 23:18:29

Huge Noob

Huge Noob

Posts: 121 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ziksy said :
Huge Noob said :
Although I rarely get on the RSOF I'm glad to now be a part of the HLF. :) I maxed almost a week ago and currently working towards the Comp cape although "the Defeater" title is going to be a serious hurdle to overcome seeing as I've never been to Vorago. O.O

Welcome :)

You don't need the Defeater title for Completionist cape (need 1 kill), nor for TCC (need to Poke Vorago's eye out yourself once).

Good luck on getting 'dem requirements done!

"The Defeater" title is a requirement for the Comp cape. My only hurdle now is Vorago. It'd be great to find a group that would let me leach without paying them a pixelated arm and a leg.

EDIT: Ok, it's "the Reaper" title, not "the Defeater", my mistake. Still though, I have to find some way to get through a trip to Vorago.
Clever Signature

31-May-2015 09:22:32 - Last edited on 31-May-2015 09:24:16 by Huge Noob

Quick find code: 259-260-607-62837244 Back to Top