Forums

Introductions Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-607-62837244

Bad Turnip
Nov Member 2022

Bad Turnip

Posts: 1,121 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Finally, El Turnipo Malo has arrived. Long over due really, but i'm glad i'm here after all :D . Due to the latest Divination update I had to give up my max/120/comp/trim because it made me lv 99 div (Yey, I guess?).

About me:
As my goal shows, I'm more of an allround player. I'm into everything really: skills/pvm/community/others, tho I have to admit I like to compete in everything and who doesn't like a cash pile here and there ^^

Lastly,
Those who already know me, know that not much of what i say is to be taken serious hihi :) .

¶¶¶ Bad Turnip and his pet Evil Turnip ¶¶¶

13-May-2014 13:41:23

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,389 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
yo ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

13-May-2014 17:57:53

CatgirlLover

CatgirlLover

Posts: 1,394 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hiya everyone :)

So I've been maxed for over a year now and comped for almost a year(will be a year on the 20th of this month) but I've never really made too much of an appearance here on the HLF.

My name is Hector(who would've guessed?) and I'm a pretty chill guy. I like to consider myself a sweet and fluffy teddy bear. If you're curious enough I posted a photo on the forum dedicated to our lovely faces.

I don't really have much going on in RS at this moment. I'm sorta just floating around. Although I do have a "goal" to get 120 Slayer but we'll see if that ever happens.

I suppose that's all I have to say.

It's a pleasure meeting you all! ^^
When the rich wage war it's the poor who die.

13-May-2014 20:46:37

Quick find code: 259-260-607-62837244 Back to Top