Forums

farms and cannons

Quick find code: 259-260-598-66040963

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

Posts: 7,222 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I don't mind using my royal cannon in slayer pyramid. I'm just not gonna use it to annoy pearl clutching cat ladies that have like 5,000 marigold banked. They are
NOT
gonna walk up and be like "nice cannon." Thats not how that works. I do want to make friends with them, and that means
NOT
using cannon in non-instances.

Construction pack for paddocks today...

Can we have purchaseable yak ushabti from Prezleek or Granny since adopting a yak is a runescore thing?
I have quit rsof because moderator found comments about darklight bonus damage on demons "off topic" for wildy flash mobs full of demons

17-Sep-2018 14:33:34 - Last edited on 17-Sep-2018 14:51:46 by J R Kerr

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

Posts: 7,222 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
the meme is "do you even lift bro" and is an ironic echo taking a stab at fraternity broheem. the meme is kinda useful as ammo for nerds to make fun of muscleheads, and I am a jock, a wrestler, so yeah stabs from nerds is okay, but...

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/do-you-even-lift

no american says mate, because it sounds like something involving angry pink dog dicks, or tackle fearing cheatball lovers who think maradona was an athlete and not a cokehead. all americans hate soccer. god hates soccer.

I did go "adopt a baby yak" minutes after last post, and yeah I brought my royal cannon for it, and yeah it sold for more than the cannonballs cost, so I shouldn't even complain, but I will. I think that fake sense of pvp from competing for resources in non-pvp areas is bad for the game.

now before you start some version of the neil degrasse tyson bad ass meme... gotta tell ya... he was a wrestler.
I have quit rsof because moderator found comments about darklight bonus damage on demons "off topic" for wildy flash mobs full of demons

18-Sep-2018 03:13:31 - Last edited on 18-Sep-2018 03:15:13 by J R Kerr

Quick find code: 259-260-598-66040963 Back to Top