Forums

ignored button clicks

Quick find code: 259-260-586-66092455

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

Posts: 7,222 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Okay its making me crazy. I fight on 90 seconds after resips and realize when prayers cut off that the right click drink drink drink the pray RENEW potion I brought commands were all ignored, and the heat of this rage inspires me to share what I know is gonna be the solution with jagex.

I know how to fix it. I do. Find the guy with the apple device who does the auto complete bullshit for phone players, and tell him "Kerr said you broke the game!" and he will deny everything, then quietly go fix it.

Cause it was fine! Everything in that regard worked. Things started breaking when whoever it was fucked up the GUI for POP.

Like... I opened collection and tried to chun li lightning kick on screen spam like
"I have still not collected this pet"
a million times, and there is a built in thing from some apple lover like a STUN
as if "oh wait would you like me to auto complete that for you!?"
no. obey. clicky click. make thing happen when the click and no second guess me robot!

Its like flood controls gone awry. If I want to stand in my POH and rain spam of collection text then what else would you want to take my money for? How easy is that? Let me.

Disable all flood controls if in room with only... idk... 3 or 4 people!?
Disable flood controls away from banks?

and here is the musical soundtrack for my message.
shellac "wingwalker" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SX_VQ8Hw6tA
I have quit rsof because moderator found comments about darklight bonus damage on demons "off topic" for wildy flash mobs full of demons

29-Mar-2019 11:14:44 - Last edited on 29-Mar-2019 16:09:21 by J R Kerr

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
J R Kerr do you lean in on normal people at urinals and whisper "biker btw" with the right color hanky in your pocket?

will you enthrall us with inane prattle about the extra hugs you want for playing the consolation prize game while besmirching the superior version of tt that binds to you as lucky items?

or did you come by to snicker that mueller's lame report somehow exonerates the guy who married two commie spies? they don't. czechoslovokia declassified agent ivana's reports, so... someday when americans stop drinking so much, and being so tolerant of bikers... we'll clean up the streets. guillotine 2020. watch for the citizen patrols out looking for hoarders.

but yeah the warlock* is still in project status. I got carried away learning boots, and btw... if yer canadian and a biker, then you better be wearing daytons right now, cause if you wear trainers when you ride thats a fail, and you should know, racing me to the grave, that my ghost will haunt you with my mocking laughter if I win.

* https://www.allpar.com/trucks/warlock.html

these are the ones you're supposed to have in canada.
https://www.daytonboots.com/products/engineer

edit/add: you been gone a long ass time. did it warm up enough you went out, laid it over, messed up your knee, and thats why yer back on the forums? take vegetarian glucosamine while yer set up man. them knee troubles a pain. and take magnesium before bed so yer leg dont kick in yer sleep or it'll wake you up.
ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

29-Mar-2019 22:01:35

Nead
Sep Member 2012

Nead

Posts: 20,472 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
J R Kerr, I remember years ago your posts were legible. Nowadays, I cannot ever understand what the fuck you're saying. Sorry to be off topic champ, but please use a translator into English - or something. This is a completely serious response. I genuinely would like to offer constructive feedback to one of your threads, someday.
- Ornery Onions -
Prioritizing inclusion, friendliness and offering a helping hand to those that need it.

30-Mar-2019 15:48:23

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

no. I know that netherlanders use prose. I do not have to. your problem not mine.

both of these replies are garbage flames that shoulda been pruned. stay on topic.

I prompted for testimony about button clicks, and the flaming that would kinda be on prompt would be willful dishonesty to say you havent had any problems, the game is so easy, and to "git gud." Thats how you're supposed to flame on topic here. Flaming off topic makes me look important, and not the message. Thats not what I wanted to do today. We can talk about how great I am somewhere else.
I have quit rsof because moderator found comments about darklight bonus damage on demons "off topic" for wildy flash mobs full of demons

01-Apr-2019 18:12:39 - Last edited on 01-Apr-2019 18:13:08 by J R Kerr

Vaseth
Dec Member 2023

Vaseth

Posts: 11,958 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. i currently click everything 2-3 times while in combat, be it food, ability, potion, gear swap, because there is a roughly 37% chance the first click wont be recognised

its the micro-drag problem come back basically

no one anywhere ever wants to drag something 1 pixel then put it back down again.

solution: have a "FULL ON, ALL THAT SHIT" lock button

when this lock is activated, you cant drag anything. you cant move shit about in your pack, u cant drag prayers or abilities or spells from your ability books, and you certainly cant click the little cog that opens the combat options while in the middle of a boss fight because you misclicked the last ability in your bar

"TURN ALL THE DRAGGING AND OPENING SHIT OFF" BUTTON IS NEEDED

2. have to agree 93% of what joker writes is incomprehensible gobbledygook

01-Apr-2019 19:36:13 - Last edited on 01-Apr-2019 19:36:51 by Vaseth

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

thank you! yeah no shit hard to make sense describing broken shit, and they keep doin that thing where they're like "no it was intended to..." and I'm like "no its not working as intended!" round and round.

tryin to focus on the constant phenomenon of prayer renewal not sipped cause thats one you dont die from but that creeps up on you funny. there are other probs where when I am bent on killing all hanto... man... an ignored click means I die to the blade. no kick happened to stop it. ugh. and thats somebody ready to bray theyre parroting paid gamers with everything hotkeyed, but man... you would have to pay me to do all that. I'm a lazy PAYING gamer, not a paid gamer, and the metrics need to adjust to consider us both.

02-Apr-2019 23:34:27

Quick find code: 259-260-586-66092455 Back to Top