Forums

Rasial Guide for Average PVMer

Quick find code: 259-260-502-66285379

Melodeath
Mar Member 2015

Melodeath

Posts: 4,116 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Good day everyone! So I've been playing rs since rs classic, and love this boss. I love creative builds and idea that we can use as experienced players in high level forums for the new boss! First off, I died 15 times in a row fighting Rasial, followed guides even. Then I decided why not be creative and just sit quietly, get a pen and paper out, and think! Tried tank, tried Power armor all failed.

So for people like us. The ones who enjoy the game but aren't Gods of spam clicking and PVMers I made an easy guide for 3:30 min kill BUT guaranteed kills!

I won't bother with much details in DPS rotations. They're all over youtube, but let us use our minds together for creative builds, faster kills, or safer kills!

17-Aug-2023 07:06:48 - Last edited on 17-Aug-2023 07:07:09 by Melodeath

Melodeath
Mar Member 2015

Melodeath

Biggest change to not dying:

1) SPECTRAL SPIRIT SHIELD! + Absorptive 5.
Basically with power armor sometimes I don't have 50% threshold cuz im on revolution, so i just click spectral when he does true power, click back to lantern and take about 3-4k damage max. Ofcourse this needs penance aura

2) stack 12 residual stacks and 3 soul stacks before fight. , overload and restore pot, click darkness spell -> go into room summon all 3 summons as you're running in, click split soul and vuln bomb, if you have money click also undead slayer.

3) DPS time! - skulls, 3 soul stacks attack, reflect, then thresholds. Should be down 200k-250k Health in 30 seconds.

4) Protect necro, devotion for slow safer kills, threshod, adren pot for faster kills.

5) save for vulb bomb + adrenaline pot, now remember u MUST start with reflect + split soul as he hits very high, beautiful ability is REVENGE with spectral shield switch in phase 4!!!!!! can literally just stand there with penance aura and get 1.8k-2.2k hits instead. For quick adren to get to 60% threhold, res, adren pot, death skulls.

There you have it for slow consistent skills.

Now advice is:

IF you never killed this boss before, spend 50-100m on sailfish soup + super saradomin brew. Then tone it down to super sara brew and regular sailfish, then finally brew and sailfish! :)

Here is youtube video of a calm chill kill. Any advice is appreciated in my rotation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2FsWG7bDXo&ab_channel=MichaelSedrak

17-Aug-2023 07:06:54 - Last edited on 17-Aug-2023 07:15:56 by Melodeath

Melodeath
Mar Member 2015

Melodeath

Questions:

1) Tell me more about Kalgerion and Blood Reaver guys,

2) Does reaver help with 20% defense without scrolls? Also are scrolls important or too expensive and what do they do?

3) Is spectral scythe a bad ability as it gets me closer to the boss which might waste time with him running around

17-Aug-2023 07:06:57 - Last edited on 17-Aug-2023 07:22:47 by Melodeath

Quick find code: 259-260-502-66285379 Back to Top