Forums

Everlight

Quick find code: 259-260-488-66169569

CaptKoloth
Feb Member 2008

CaptKoloth

Posts: 10,673 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Just wanted to say I thoroughly enjoyed the Everlight Mystery. It was fun and the graphics were awesome. Both it and the Infernal Source Mystery which unlocked Ancient Summoning were the best part of the new skill so far. I did love the flying to Howl's place too in Stormguard as well. Can see some good lore and expansion with all these. Yes, just got level 105 last night. I know I'm slow. But who cares. The elevator was awesome. As for the relic, not sure I can use it since I mainly am on Legacy because training Str.

08-Jul-2020 05:11:00 - Last edited on 08-Jul-2020 05:11:55 by CaptKoloth

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

Posts: 7,222 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
yeah +1 love archeology. went zzzzip to 200m on lockdown with pleasure. weird, too, cause I aint 200m at other gather skills... does farm count? idek. but yeah I am not 200m fish, mine, wc anyways. If fishing was more like archeology I would get right on it.

I do kinda miss archeology, too, and idk if/how I should keep doing any of it... maybe update in futute putting more on howls workbench or something would make it worthwhile.

have to say... um... nintendo switch has final fantasy crystal chronicles coming out in November, and most importantly thats gonna be
CROSS PLATFORM
like godforsaken fortnite, so... um... y'know... I would really like to think that runescape somehow made an attempt to put like... a version of archeology where the five dig sites kinda in a bubble dome and made into a nintendo game even if they refuse to let jagex do its subscription thing... couldnt there be a version of just runescape archeology that existed as a switch game, and maybe generated a key to redeem at real runescape later that gave you a boost to arch progress?
I have quit rsof because moderator found comments about darklight bonus damage on demons "off topic" for wildy flash mobs full of demons

08-Jul-2020 16:49:56

CaptKoloth
Feb Member 2008

CaptKoloth

Posts: 10,673 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have 200mil woodcutting and close to 200mil str. Which got side tracked by Archaeology. Got 200mil Dungeoneering about five or six years ago. Which doesn't really count since getting 200mil Dungeoneering is so fast.

Final Fantasy Chronicles looks interesting.

08-Jul-2020 21:04:49

Frailflower
Aug Member 2006

Frailflower

Posts: 73 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi, I was wondering if anyone here is able to give some advice regarding the Hallowed Be mystery. When I did it, I had the 300 mosaic tile but forgot my painting. It would not let me complete it. So I went back got the painting and it took all and was done. Now a friend of mine did the same thing, but it took his 300 tiles and he went back to the painting. He is not stuck as it states the tiles are repaired, but it will not let him activate the elevator. He tried using the painting on every tile as well as on the elevator. He gets the response of "nothing interesting happens. When he tries to activate the elevator the response he gets "Hmm, its in working order, I wonder if I could fix it". I would appreciate any input as this has become very frustrating. Thanks in advance!!!

14-Jul-2020 08:22:08

Quick find code: 259-260-488-66169569 Back to Top