Forums

hall memory sucks guthix dead

Quick find code: 259-260-464-66018849

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

Posts: 7,222 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
find the mod in tie dye shirt, sandals, who smells like nag champa, and give him more snacks while you pat his belly and tell him no one likes his plinth updates and that guthix is dead.

grr.

seriously the resources deplete faster if more people on them? did they ever try divination? this isnt even runescape.
I have quit rsof because moderator found comments about darklight bonus damage on demons "off topic" for wildy flash mobs full of demons

11-Jun-2018 14:04:08

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

Posts: 7,222 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
yeah I favor decriminalization of weed, but I always hear that "you seem angry" from people when I tell them that weed caused bob marley's cancer.

trying to imagine why these dead guthix events happen when they do... is it supposed to help us mingle? like we'd talk and then have duo partner for solak? I mean... right idea, but... then why does the resource deplete
FASTER
when more people get on it? It should deplete slower.
I have quit rsof because moderator found comments about darklight bonus damage on demons "off topic" for wildy flash mobs full of demons

11-Jun-2018 16:32:04

Chee
Jul Member 2016

Chee

Posts: 1,946 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
J R Kerr said :
yeah I favor decriminalization of weed, but I always hear that "you seem angry" from people when I tell them that weed caused bob marley's cancer.

???

J R Kerr said :
trying to imagine why these dead guthix events happen

Honestly it was getting old the last 2 times they did it, now it's just beating a dead horse.
Where is the V memorial? He was Guthix 2.0 and hasn't gotten any time in spotlight since the quest was being hyped up. Can we have a Fremennik mourning quest at the very least?
@Chee__RS
Maxed
Ironwoman
Completionist
Q
ue
st Mas
te
r

Max: 28 Jan 2018 | MQC: 9 Aug 2019 | Comp: 18 Oct 2019

11-Jun-2018 16:46:48

Loki
Sep Member 2011

Loki

Posts: 65,226 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I haven't yet tried the new update.... but from what I'm reading everywhere it doesn't seem good at all. :(
• »‡« •
Adam
• »‡« •

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.

12-Jun-2018 00:34:49

Quick find code: 259-260-464-66018849 Back to Top