Forums

jadinko voodoo nomenclature

Quick find code: 259-260-438-66141789

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

Posts: 7,222 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
so I posted to recent updates about the array of jadinko bugs and I think we're all still trying to figure out whats wrong with ignored "strong genes" in the med pens, but... the nomenclature bug is really weird, and I think I have better than a solution.

right now your first roll on a male jadinko's name is not-peter, and then ALL of your dice to infinity will land peter. to work around this you log out after every roll, so that at least the first roll is not peter.

I strongly feel like jadinkos shoulda had voodoo nomenclature. Oba, Legba, Jafari, Damballa, etc. Words from Bantu and Swahili... like the Edimmu. Its already in the game. It was already your idea. Just needs a little follow through
I have quit rsof because moderator found comments about darklight bonus damage on demons "off topic" for wildy flash mobs full of demons

05-Feb-2020 14:59:47

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

Posts: 7,222 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
caveat: I did finish jadinko log, but only because I figured out the breeding pen doesnt ignore "strong genes." I'm done, and now just tweaking for endfarm 3t luminous with cool names.
I have quit rsof because moderator found comments about darklight bonus damage on demons "off topic" for wildy flash mobs full of demons

05-Feb-2020 15:00:59

Quick find code: 259-260-438-66141789 Back to Top