Forums

VIP heads up

Quick find code: 259-260-428-66189024

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

Posts: 7,222 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
They started kicking us off w52, and we no longer have our stars, but the store doesnt let us buy new VIP membership for 2 days.

I know I looked here for answer first, and figured it out later. We can sign in to not VIP world and have to use til Monday.
I have quit rsof because moderator found comments about darklight bonus damage on demons "off topic" for wildy flash mobs full of demons

14-Nov-2020 22:09:29

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

yeah I watched the number of people on the world throughout day and realized it must be for people who bought gold right away like the count of how many days too precise, and people who bought gold after a few days wont be affected? Im guessing, but that seems like likely explanation. other rsof post I made in tech support someone said it happened to them too, so imagining... idk... it affects half of us?

maybe movin forward it gets set up with an extra week's slush so that there isnt a kickout til monday for people taking an early bird penalty?
I have quit rsof because moderator found comments about darklight bonus damage on demons "off topic" for wildy flash mobs full of demons

15-Nov-2020 14:26:32

sea dog

sea dog

Posts: 4,894 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My bank statement shows my year is not yet done but still lost badge and prem status

Not posting dates but still not a year since prem was bought
whenever you make something idiot proof the universe fights back with more resourceful idiots

18-Nov-2020 17:47:02

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

didnt we used to have rsof badges for it?

anyways yeah I bought right away monday. hope they sort the issue for next year so that there is a week slush or whatevs.

20-Nov-2020 15:44:13

Ladyolake
Jan Member 2008

Ladyolake

Posts: 7,094 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Last year was first year didnt have the forum badge.

And everyone for your premier tokens.. espcially for those who have some tokens but
have been premier member since begining so has some tokens left over... there
is a new item under Misscelanious..

Steam

it is forge goblin outfit
forge goblin maul
forge frog pet.

All for only 1 token!

just thought i would mention it.
The richest person is not who has the most. It is who Needs the least.

23-Nov-2020 18:14:54

Quick find code: 259-260-428-66189024 Back to Top