Forums

RSC forum gone

Quick find code: 259-260-40-66034721

Cyanid
Jan Member 2006

Cyanid

Posts: 24,133 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Support, bring back the forum I never used.

¸¬°™°¬¸
With
¸¬°™°¬¸
Closed Eyes
¸¬°™°¬¸
I §ee
¸¬°™°¬¸
’¸·ˆ·¸
¶¶
`»—«’
¶right¶
`•
†hrøugh
•’
¶¥øu¶
`»—«’
¶¶
¸·ˆ·¸‘

‘•»¸¸«¤°˜¯‘•¸
¶¶¶¶¶
`
¤•¤
¶¶¶¶¶
¸•’¯˜°¤»¸¸«•’

°¬_¸–’
’¸¤·¤¸‘
‘–¸_¬°

23-Aug-2018 16:45:05

Leta
Jan
fmod Member

Leta

Forum Moderator Posts: 25,401 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Prestie said :
The rsc forum is just like the hlf, only certain people can see it. It isn't open to the general public. So there is no excuse.

Before the forum was removed, all players could see the RSC forums. And roughly 8 months ago the RSC forums were even opened up to F2P accounts, so long as they had the correct level requirements to post.

-----
But yes, I whole-heartedly agree.. I feel very lost now without the RSC forums, to say the least.

I was hoping they would have kept at least one forum - what of the future RS players who wonder what the original game was like? Or the rememnants of the community just wishing to share old memories? Or the returning RSC players who try to log in only to find that they can't? I wish they would have at least gave an answer one way or another whether or not they were planning on removing the RSC forums - I had asked months prior and received no response. But! Us RSC folk are always fearing the worst.. So, we archived most of the important threads anyways. Sure enough, it's a good thing that we did..

If you ever have a particular thread you are looking for, we may have a copy. Though not much use they are now, other than for the memories. Speaking or memories, my favourite thread was lost when the RSC forums were removed.. 'Favourite RSC Memory'.. Over 8 years of memories in this thread.. Poof. Unfortunately it was too large to archive all of it..

Nearly a month now, and it still doesn't seem real to me.
RSC - Gone, but never forgotten.

26-Aug-2018 07:42:27

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,498 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I know you put alot of work into it Leta, so I am sorry that you're feeling a little lost.

I know there are a few threads dotted around asking for a RSC memorial of sorts, maybe helping out with those efforts could be of interest to you?

26-Aug-2018 22:59:00

Weld

Weld

Posts: 296 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Damn feels bad :( feels like a piece of my childhood never existed and was all a dream.

R.I.P. RSC<3
RuneScape Classic Veteran

200M Agility
163M/200M |
200M Prayer
118.5M/200M |
200M Herblore
106M/200M
200M Firemake
Achieved |
120 Hunter
Achieved