Forums

What's Your Favorite Item?

Quick find code: 259-260-383-65485591

Saint Merry
Nov Member 2020

Saint Merry

Posts: 400 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Over the years there have been many favs, but one of the first things to catch my fancy are custom teleport animations. Not the new home tele overrides, but the items that had unique teleport animations for their destination. Back when getting around almost always involved a fair bit of walking cool new teleports were loved by me and are some of the best quest and achievement diary rewards imo.

Ram Skull
Ectophial (remember when we had to manually refill it)
Drakan's Medallion
Cabbage port
Ring of kinship
Karamja Gloves
Ardy Cape

Are a few that come to mind.

Cheers :)

I do not know whether it was then I dreamt I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming I am a man
~Zhuang*i

31-Dec-2016 16:24:19

Cosmic Star
Apr Member 2011

Cosmic Star

Posts: 4,858 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Pink PartyHat - I just love the color of it. An it's pretty exclusive since it's only obtainable in Runescape Classic. I also love the history behind it.

Purple PartyHat- Purple is my favorite color an I have just always loved the look of party hats as they remind me of crowns. An I have wanted one ever since the first time I seen one. Although I rarely play Rs3 now days an don't enjoyEOC so I don't see myself achieving one on Rs3 any longer. But currently I have a small little goal I'll slowly work towards of obtaining 10k Purple PartyHats on OSRS.

120 Farming cape - I just love the colors of this cape especially the trim. It's probably the only 120 I have that I am proud of as I spent a massive amount of time an money to achieve it. Farming is also one of if not my favorite skill.
Runescape herb farmer an farming fanatic ^_^
Purple PartyHat enthusiast
<3

01-Jan-2017 02:31:12 - Last edited on 01-Jan-2017 02:32:13 by Cosmic Star

Quick find code: 259-260-383-65485591 Back to Top