Forums

What's Your Favorite Item?

Quick find code: 259-260-383-65485591

Chee arra
Mar Member 2010

Chee arra

Posts: 10,335 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Micheal said :
Verac the Bobbled if that counts since it is an item. It was a gift from a few of my friends and means a lot to me. If that doesn't count it would have to be my 120 dg cape since 99% of the floors were done with close friends and clan members.

Anything counts! ^_^ It's not up to me to decide what you like.

Queen
Chee
of Zaros

~Marvelous in Magenta~
Quest Master
| @Chee__RS |
7 kc Chick'Arra

Friends Chat Improvements | 1 Defence Quests and Tasks
Goals

29-Dec-2014 22:34:36

Dg

Dg

Posts: 24,771 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My favourite item is pet rock.

The pet rock is obtained from the Fremnick Trials quest. The pet rock is a pet, but it is not a life. I believe this makes pet rock unique and interested. My pet rock is called Sandy, because I found it and it was covered in sand. Rocks are indigenous to all lands in Runescape and so it is a suitable pet for all. It is low maintaining and not require much food. It is a carnivor and preys on souls. One day I hope Sandy will evolve into a Graveller, but until that day I love Sandy like I love a pet dog. Pet dog are not is cool as pet rocks though! Haha

What are your favourited item? I look forward to discussed items with you friend.

31-Dec-2014 06:57:20

Mainey
Nov Member 2021

Mainey

Posts: 2,215 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
so many options.

My first thought was Eek... she's soo cute! Then I thought of my sled and Trollweiss .... a memory of a fun quest that hasn't really been matched with a travel-style item until this year's xmas snowboard.

But I think I've settled on my crystal bow. A reminder of a good friend who was part-elf himself, and who I really would have loved to have explored Prifddinas with.

31-Dec-2014 11:56:18

Quick find code: 259-260-383-65485591 Back to Top