Forums

the fake chorus of paid gamers

Quick find code: 259-260-35-66264321

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

Posts: 39,133 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
J R Kerr said :
english not yer first language? runescore must confuse you too. good luck.

p.s. say hi to geneawac for me

nope its 100% my first language. so please type in it hahahaha

its clearly not yours ;) ;)

i have a fair amount of runescore not top 100 but its not really on my to do list.

but hell even if it was or wasnt my first language, saying ^^ that does not help does it? no it doesnt so maaaaybe explain as if im 5. cause clearly... this thread is confusing a lot of people
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19
1.2Billion overall Slayer xp / Ultimate slayer title

OSRS 2277/2277 Untrim slayer cape
Hail Satan, He loves for who you are.

17-Oct-2022 10:15:26 - Last edited on 17-Oct-2022 10:17:14 by Tenebri

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

Posts: 7,222 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I wasnt entirely sure til you said more, but now it does all click as I suspected that the main thing you take offense to is the way I impugn overlays and toolkits.

All gamers know, and will admit, eventually, that no live, judged, tournament play would ever allow any competitors to use overlays or toolkits of any kind whatsogodever.

If you could sequester me away to some clan chat or discord server you'd lean harder on me to adopt your groupthink, or kick me, but be sure that I know jagex polices me to play rs itself with no real life reward or penalty attached. Confusing but none of that "gimme a kiss and I give you a party hat" stuff even in jest. I do not.

I do, however, know for 100% sure certain fact that, in real life, if someone said "I use third party toolkit and overlay" that if I noticed they were within arm's reach (and Im 198 cm tall my arms are long), and then let something happen, that no policing from jagex applies (perhaps just policing from the police themselves). jagex does not govern use of third party things.

I am glad we cleared that up. I am not your fucking priest. Don't confess your game crimes to me. Next?
I have quit rsof because moderator found comments about darklight bonus damage on demons "off topic" for wildy flash mobs full of demons

18-Oct-2022 02:15:05

Sal J

Sal J

Posts: 3,771 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Paid gamers? JaGeX don't need to pay shit to streamers and YouTube content creators, they get paid by donations by stream viewers and ad revenues on YouTube. That's why they even do it. Rest of your posts are just some delusional guess-work.
Never drop a valuable item.

Ikki blaka niður virðismikil ting.

18-Oct-2022 10:21:33

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

Posts: 7,222 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
yes virginia. they are paid to game by subscribers. thats what comprehension adequate readers understand. you call them "professional" or "pro" sometimes (and I will not). it means they are paid. its what they do to pay bills. they will, then, reveal an "interest" in playing, and their feedback must always be filtered as that which begs to continue getting paid. a disparity exists, and that disparity may be great for them, but is not always that which attracts and maintains new players.

your single post is a self evidently erroneous ad hominem, but perhaps you mean to suggest I plan to defund paid gamers? yes. always. I will lose, but it will always be clear I find their fandom impure.

to mister
devil
enthusiast: I, too, proudly take the position of
accuser
, so I share with you this monolithically important piece of devil worship theme music. its carl orff "dance at the end of time" the bit where they raise satan chanting "ignis eterne," and its metal AF for opera. You're welcome.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ANREFIX4y8
I have quit rsof because moderator found comments about darklight bonus damage on demons "off topic" for wildy flash mobs full of demons

18-Oct-2022 15:40:11

Quick find code: 259-260-35-66264321 Back to Top