Forums

Why'd they change withdraw x?

Quick find code: 259-260-335-66148559

goatcher

goatcher

Posts: 1,191 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Why can't I customize the withdraw number anymore? It's super-tedious to have to type in 14 EVERY...DARN...TIME!!!

I'm sure there's an easy fix, but I need someone to tell me.

Also, that portal in the Grand Exchange? I have stuff owed to me from 2018...So, please, either give me the stuff or turn off the message telling me I need to fetch something that's impossible to fetch. Honestly, I won't feel hurt if you simply turn off the message, I promise. :) I don't even know what's owed to me from that.

Lastly, can I get a pro-rated Premium rate? Or is it worth it to absorb the cost?

25-Mar-2020 22:48:09

Seeker
Jun Member 2008

Seeker

Posts: 65,655 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
In the bottom right corner in the bank there are options for transfer and presets, click on transfer. Then you have the options in the image below:

Here you can select the withdraw-x amount by entering a value in the box to the right of the x.
The box highlighted in yellow is the left click option when you click on any item in your bank, by default this should be 1; but you can change it to 1, 5, 10, all or whichever value you've set as your withdraw-x value if you'd like.

26-Mar-2020 03:10:41

Chee
Jul Member 2016

Chee

Posts: 1,946 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seeker said :
In the bottom right corner in the bank there are options for transfer and presets, click on transfer. Then you have the options in the image below:

Here you can select the withdraw-x amount by entering a value in the box to the right of the x.
The box highlighted in yellow is the left click option when you click on any item in your bank, by default this should be 1; but you can change it to 1, 5, 10, all or whichever value you've set as your withdraw-x value if you'd like.

I think what they mean is that the bank doesn't switch the 'x' number by default when you type something in after clicking 'withdraw-x'

It does however work if you click where the '100' is in the screenie above and change the number there. It's kinda weird honestly, and a bit annoying since OSRS's 'withdraw-x' still has the expected behavior here. No idea why someone at Jigglefl0rx had to 'fix' it but...yeah...
@Chee__RS
Maxed
Ironwoman
Completionist
Q
ue
st Mas
te
r

Max: 28 Jan 2018 | MQC: 9 Aug 2019 | Comp: 18 Oct 2019

27-Mar-2020 02:13:08

Chee
Jul Member 2016

Chee

Posts: 1,946 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
F3 I think is the default key? But you can also get there by pressing ESC and clicking on the compass icon, then 'challenges' @Chee__RS
Maxed
Ironwoman
Completionist
Q
ue
st Mas
te
r

Max: 28 Jan 2018 | MQC: 9 Aug 2019 | Comp: 18 Oct 2019

27-Mar-2020 20:50:38

Quick find code: 259-260-335-66148559 Back to Top