Forums

eat pet fix

Quick find code: 259-260-31-66032280

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

Posts: 7,222 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have solution to this problem already figured out I think.

Once upon a time I saw my legend burning puppy go pick up a cresbot, but my bag had got full withdrawin more flasks on top of the consistent regular drops of automatons, so the legend pet just ate the pet token. Didn't give it back to me for anything, and I did bug report, so maybe a year on when they increased drop rate for cresbot it felt like they mighta fixed bug the legend pets eat other pets when yer bag is full... or maybe they don't see it.

anyways... simple fix I think: enable pet token reclamation from diango, or better still from a new interface at yanille pet shop or whatever.

cause like... the game knows I got a soulgazer charm and wont drop another one apparently, but won't do an error check to see if I interacted with it to unlock baby gazer. we can fix our own problem if a storefront has a list of all the token items for pets and is ticked we got it once or not... and obviously make it so "nothing happens" if you try using a token you already used.
I have quit rsof because moderator found comments about darklight bonus damage on demons "off topic" for wildy flash mobs full of demons

04-Aug-2018 14:15:48

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

add: also true the weirdness of legend pet pick up ability will allow him to pick up loot from seiryu's lower floor while both of you are still up on the collar. its a lot less likely the legend pet woulda eaten a chipped black crystal cause yer bag would be emptied some by fight, but still possible for some reason you had just used "take item" and filled your bag back up right before you jumped up to dps crystals in trio, and then ofc not needed to actually eat food between then and end of kill.
I have quit rsof because moderator found comments about darklight bonus damage on demons "off topic" for wildy flash mobs full of demons

04-Aug-2018 14:24:08

J R Kerr
May Member 2007

J R Kerr

Toad said :
eat pet fix

or

eat pray love
was it movie night at the pikey caravans? no one in america saw that. the expendables made more the same weekend, and we all hate jason statham. the only nice thing to say about statham is that, yeah, michael caine was really good in get carter, and statham will never be that good, so quit tryin.

I dont like... hate julia roberts, but looking at details for that flop of a movie... brad pitt produced it!? oh come on. cause every time I say pikey, someone is like ah ah ah thats ___ist, and "DIDJA SEE SNATCH!?" like thats okay. a movie made by madonna's husband starring brad pitt as a pikey. ugh. no. no to all of that.

ties neatly back into pets though. more of my so-called peer group needs to stop buying bred pets from tinker dog farms in texas. thats where the "irish mob" meth racketeering money gets laundered.

so yeah. ability to solve our own pet problems: pls kthx bai.

11-Aug-2018 06:03:39

Toad
Nov Member 2021

Toad

Posts: 9,646 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
J R Kerr said :
Toad said :
eat pet fix

or

eat pray love
was it movie night at the pikey caravans? no one in america saw that. the expendables made more the same weekend, and we all hate jason statham. the only nice thing to say about statham is that, yeah, michael caine was really good in get carter, and statham will never be that good, so quit tryin.

I dont like... hate julia roberts, but looking at details for that flop of a movie... brad pitt produced it!? oh come on. cause every time I say pikey, someone is like ah ah ah thats ___ist, and "DIDJA SEE SNATCH!?" like thats okay. a movie made by madonna's husband starring brad pitt as a pikey. ugh. no. no to all of that.

ties neatly back into pets though. more of my so-called peer group needs to stop buying bred pets from tinker dog farms in texas. thats where the "irish mob" meth racketeering money gets laundered.

so yeah. ability to solve our own pet problems: pls kthx bai.

I rarely watch movies, maybe once every 3 years. I know the book but not the movie.

Eat Pray Love sounds better than Eat Pet Fix though!

12-Aug-2018 02:07:16 - Last edited on 12-Aug-2018 02:12:49 by Toad

Quick find code: 259-260-31-66032280 Back to Top