Insane Final Boss Hiscores Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-307-65612040

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,453 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Spady said :
Lathow said :
Not sure if this should be a sticky considering only a few players will be added on an annual basis but it's interesting to keep track of final rnspidertalisg owners.

I have a feeling there will in the next couple years be more insane final boss owners than trim comp owners.

There's more desire for trim than IFB I'd say. For that reason, I don't think the # of IFB will ever surpass the # of trimmers. Unless they make changes in the way Vitalis is obtained (the main "requirement" that puts many people off), then I can't envision this. :S

28-Apr-2015 12:02:19

Ice Flux

Ice Flux

Posts: 434 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Singularity said :
Spady said :
Lathow said :
Not sure if this should be a sticky considering only a few players will be added on an annual basis but it's interesting to keep track of final rnspidertalisg owners.

I have a feeling there will in the next couple years be more insane final boss owners than trim comp owners.

There's more desire for trim than IFB I'd say. For that reason, I don't think the # of IFB will ever surpass the # of trimmers. Unless they make changes in the way Vitalis is obtained (the main "requirement" that puts many people off), then I can't envision this. :S

Not to mention it's close to 4 years since trim came out, which I agree the demand for trim from when it came out is alot higher than the demand for IFB from when it came out. Capes of Distinction was a much more influential update on the player base and will always be more influential than any title will. Anyways, good luck to those in pursuit of IFB.

28-Apr-2015 17:17:47

Doodle

Doodle

Posts: 1,725 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ehh... i liked the list better with just the name and date, pictures of kc should be uniform along with their name under it wearing the golden title

Anyway gl to those going for it
Twitter: @RS_Doodle[/darkred][/centre][/i]

28-Apr-2015 21:14:15

Scenius

Scenius

Posts: 2,892 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lifer said :
Vitalis is the castle wars of IFB.

Like how castle wars puts off many from getting trim.

Although there's a 100% guarantee that you will finish Castle Wars. There isn't a 100% guarantee that you will ever see a Vitalis in your life.
Daredevil
|
Charitable
|
Bombi
|
PvM Leeches
|
R.I.P Success 02/10/2015 :(

29-Apr-2015 00:01:15

Quick find code: 259-260-307-65612040 Back to Top