Insane Final Boss Hiscores Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-307-65612040

Alan
Nov Member 2007

Alan

Posts: 8,771 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Reiha said :
Spady said :
I have a feeling there will in the next couple years be more insane final boss owners than trim comp owners.

Yeah, right.

over 1k trims

Last tally there was only 170 or so vitalis? call it 250 now max, still 1/4 of what there is for trim assuming everyone with a vitalis got ifb, and i know multiple people who are now banned, or cba to go for ifb and have a vit.
@RSNAlan
The Fallen
- Quit your clan today, Join today!

01-Sep-2015 16:02:13

Spady
Aug Member 2013

Spady

Posts: 5,722 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The reason I make that prediction is more people will go for ifb than trim. PvM is very popular, and takes less initial effort (trim requires regular comp while ifb requires max combat and a couple hundred mill for good weapons). Yeah there are over 1k trims cause it's been around for years, but wait a couple years and ifb owners will grow exponentially.

01-Sep-2015 16:07:53

Reiha

Reiha

Posts: 1,777 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Spady said :
The reason I make that prediction is more people will go for ifb than trim. PvM is very popular, and takes less initial effort (trim requires regular comp while ifb requires max combat and a couple hundred mill for good weapons). Yeah there are over 1k trims cause it's been around for years, but wait a couple years and ifb owners will grow exponentially.

I highly doubt that. The number of vitalis' in the game is so minuscule. Vorago has been out for a little over 2 years, and I'd say 220-250 Vitalis' are currently in the game. That being the limiting factor I don't see the number of IFB ever passing trim.
Leader of Companion |
Twitter: @Reihars |
Insta: @aashaa93 |
Swedish Gamer |

01-Sep-2015 16:43:50

Spady
Aug Member 2013

Spady

I really don't care at all, but for the sake of argument, keep in mind rago used to be only the elite being able to kill it consistently to get vitalis (you'd need 2b gp to own seismic, a must for small teams). Now more people are killing rago so I suspect vitalis numbers will increase.

Btw, once Jagex wises up and realizes that ifb is all about vitalis, they'll eventually put a pet threshold on it and then rip ifb.

I make another probably unpopular prediction that within seven years there will be more 5.2b xp accounts than trims. #easyscape. Easyscape hasn't hit ifb yet but it will, just like it did to trim with thaler.

01-Sep-2015 19:17:28

Ziksy
Oct Member 2012

Ziksy

Posts: 13,420 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have to agree with Spady.

Don't want to devalue anyone's achievements, but think about it. . . Quest Master cape soon, Trim has bad requirements anyway. I mean, CW requirement is really bad, others are OK I guess.
They put in trimmed version and a CW requirement which is pointless. I rather spend 600hours bossing and I believe you can get close to IFB requirements in those 600hours. Then all you need is Vitalis. Don't forget about GP and XPs you get along with the title. You don't get shit for sitting in CW.

I find IFB, Quest Master cape more appealing and something I can see myself going for in future.
Trim only if I'll ever have job where I can sit at computer for days. (yes, I farm Thalers from time to time too ;) )
Red
Yellow
Green

01-Sep-2015 20:32:15

Reiha

Reiha

Posts: 1,777 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Spady said :
Btw, once Jagex wises up and realizes that ifb is all about vitalis, they'll eventually put a pet threshold on it and then rip ifb.

I'm almost certain Mod Ryan didn't want a threshold on Vitalis and the current J Mods there will honor this.
Leader of Companion |
Twitter: @Reihars |
Insta: @aashaa93 |
Swedish Gamer |

01-Sep-2015 21:28:15 - Last edited on 01-Sep-2015 21:33:55 by Reiha

Spady
Aug Member 2013

Spady

Reiha said :
Spady said :

I'm almost certain Mod Ryan didn't want a threshold on Vitalis and the current J Mods there will honor this.

It took a long time before they finally came out with thalers. It will take a while but Vitalis will eventually get a threshold.

02-Sep-2015 01:10:44

Tomasz
Aug Member 2021

Tomasz

Posts: 839 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Spady said :
Reiha said :
Spady said :

It took a long time before they finally came out with thalers. It will take a while but Vitalis will eventually get a threshold.

Don't worry. This is the one piece of content that wont be catered towards soccer moms such as yourself :)
The Fallen
, Quit your clan, and join us Today!

02-Sep-2015 01:26:00

Quick find code: 259-260-307-65612040 Back to Top