Insane Final Boss Hiscores Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-307-65612040

Base Tank
Jun Member 2018

Base Tank

Posts: 480 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scenius said :
DiddyBop said :
Support for 100% guaranteed Vitalis drop on your 5000th kill, similar to how Castle Wars is

It's 1/5k drops, so it would be guaranteed Vitalis on 1,000th kill.

The title is meant to be hard to get, you don't have to go for it nor do you need to go for trim. They are separate achievements and the requirements for them stand as they are. No one had this much of an issue with Vitalis before IFB became a thing and a large proportion of people are now moaning over how rare it is. It has always been this rare and SHOULD always be that rare. Nothing should give you a guaranteed drop after a certain amount of kills just because you feel personally victimized by RNG. Shut up, grow a pair and spend more time at Vorago rather than complaining on HLF.

PS I don't have a Vitalis before you begin to call me an elitist owner.

05-Jul-2015 05:34:49

railgun
May Member 2017

railgun

Posts: 1,968 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Diddy has a vitalis

Still don't get why people take a bunch of cosmetic drops so seriously, in the end it's all luck based, hell one of my friends who got vitalis a couple weeks ago is also a frequent Nexer and STILL hasn't gotten his Nex pet, and he's been trying since release. (Not sure what is kc is tho)
toxic elitist community soccermom btw

05-Jul-2015 08:43:27

Alluka
Jun Member 2006

Alluka

Posts: 3,410 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Arguments about Vitalis rarity wouldn't be a thing if it wasn't for the title. No one gave a shit before why should they now?

Oh I know, they want everything handed to them.

One massive downside to including things like this into a list of requirements is the recognition and backlash they get from the community.
There's nothing stopping you and me from making all these memories.

06-Jul-2015 04:08:04

Filo224

Filo224

Posts: 98 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I just don't like the fact it's totally RNG and you can do like nothing to get it. Like the Araxyte base pet with more enrage for better chance so it's like a pvm challange as well not Full RNG. I would like to see a 1000 kill treshold on vitalis and it would be still remain so rare since 1000 kills are a lot of time and atleast i would get to somewhere. I have been getting a lot of drops but really no luck with vitalis and thousands of kills, so sad :S

06-Jul-2015 18:28:53

eSoup

eSoup

Posts: 842 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Finally finished all boss pets!

KC:

http://puu.sh/iQ0IR.jpg

I streamed the entire thing (the "Last Pet!" broadcast) if anyone is interested in how much I sold my loot tab for :)

07-Jul-2015 08:31:07 - Last edited on 07-Jul-2015 12:56:56 by eSoup

Quick find code: 259-260-307-65612040 Back to Top